I am going to see Dragonforce live

PalmerTech

Founder of Modretro
Staff member
I am going to be seeing Dragonforce live tomorrow. :awesome: I am thinking of bringing my Zune, to see if I can get an autograph. Thoughts?

I've heard that they're better on the album. Then again, that was an iTunes review around the time GH3 came out.

Why not? :p

The tickets were only $23, it is really close, and several of my friends like them.

Have fun, man! I wish I could go!

I've been getting into a lot of power metal of late, but Dragonforce is what introduced me to the genre. Because I played Guitar Hero. :p

>power metal

vfbd4i.jpg

When I was... errmm.. ahem... younger... I went to a flaxON of concerts. Anything from a range of Primus to Tool, Snoop Dogg to Ice Cube, Hootie and the Blowfish to Dream Theatre, etc. In other words, all kinds of flax. Even stuff I didn't really like, but if I had the chance to go I went.

If anything its a good reason to go and see chicks take their shirts off and whip their hair around. Every live concert is a unique experience that you'll never get back if you don't go, plus maybe you'll find out you do like some random crap that you thought you didn't like in the first place.

Just sayin. :D

lol dragonforce
lol ashen

I let Afro have control of my musical preference, and Afro is kickback approved, so I win no matter what! :sscool: :h5: :awesomeafro:

SS

I saw them live at the 930 club before they were famous during their Inhuman Rampage tour, and it was great. They were THE band the concert was for, so the sound system was tweaked to fit their style. I saw them a second time after they were famous at Meyhem Festival. They were the only Power Metal band at the festival and the main stage's speakers were not at all set up for them and it sounded like flax. They deal a lot in treble which the speakers could not at all handle while all the others bands were bass heavy relying on heavy drums and flax.

They've got that new vocalist now, though, so I don't know how he sounds with their old songs. On the bright side, you'll probably hear some songs from the upcoming album.

Ashen said:
Dream Theatre, ... In other words, all kinds of flax. Even stuff I didn't really like, but if I had the chance to go I went.

Just sayin. :D
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! DT, no matter how non-intentional, should not be described as flax! EVER!

Lol, Dream Theater is just a bunch of emotionless, pretentious wankery, as with all Progressive Metal.

I swear to God if this becomes a "your music sucks because I say so" thread I'm torching the place and issuing warnings. No *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing around.

Shut the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* up and let everyone else listen to what they like.

TW, I find that instead of getting mad at afro. It is best to find his musical bigotry lulzy.

:dah:

Back