Hiding HBC

Hey guys, I've just recently re-installed HBC and this time around I made sure I got Priiloader and BootMii set up as well. The only problem is that my parents threatened that if they found me using any Homebrew or ROMS they would yank EVERY SYSTEM I OWNED INCLUDING MY PC. Not good.

I want to know if there is a way to make homebrew channel only accessible through Priiloader and not have a menu banner. Or at least is there a way I could hide it behind the News/Weather channel banners?

Thank you very much guys. All knowing answers are appreciated.

TTYL
SolarFusion

What you can do is somehow backup the Homebrew Channel wad file, edit the title and banner in something like CustomizeMii to look like a Virtual Console game or some other "vanilla" channel. Then, just install your stealth channel and delete the original.

Note: I've never actually done this, but it should work in theory.

Zero said:
What you can do is somehow backup the Homebrew Channel wad file, edit the title and banner in something like CustomizeMii to look like a Virtual Console game or some other "vanilla" channel. Then, just install your stealth channel and delete the original.

Note: I've never actually done this, but it should work in theory.

Do you have any ideas as to how to get the HBC WAD? I've been trying a few different things but I can't find anything.

I've got CustomizeMii downloaded if that helps.

Thanks,
SolarFusion

Back