Hempboy

If you can't be supportive, don't comment. What's illegal in your state might not be in other states. I'm too lazy to site any sources, but rest assured that I am right.

EDIT:
ShockSlayer said:
^No.

opinions-keep-self-rant.jpg

I like that this guy has opinions and values that he stands for, but the fact that he says that an amazing painters work is bad because his commissioner requested a picture of an illegal substance he cannot even spell correctly, and sticking with it even past administrative warning, is both rude to the general forum and inconsiderate of Ishmael.

I strongly suggest that you try not to push your opinions to the point of flaming, BellaKazza. It makes people generally hate you and can get you banned.

:facepalm:...
Geeze man, let it die. This is a topic for discussion in a different thread. Stop spamming up this one with it.
also, Illegal DOESN'T always mean bad/wrong/immoral. Just as Legal DOESN'T always mean good/right/moral.

ALSO: Great work, I vaguely want it just to add to people's suspicions that I smoke.

Bella, the fact that you've spent so much time in this thread makes me think you are starting to like it. I am from OR, and I am prescribed MM. The hemp plant is used to make tons of things that aren't illegal. All natural products such as Shampoos, Soaps, Bags, Hats, and a number of other things. The oils from the hemp plant are good for you. Also MM is legal in some states (last time I checked I think it was 4). So you can go ahead a get the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* out of my thread now and stop bringing your biased, close minded crap in here.

You don't like it? Don't look at it. The title clearly states HEMPboy so you should have known what you were getting into when you clicked on it. This thread is for the discussion of the finished project in the first post. Not for discussion on the issue of legality of the substance depicted. So you can go ahead and drop it. If you can't handle that, then I will just request that this thread be locked.

The whale has spoken.
:awesomeish:

BellaKazza said:
Like I'm really afraid. :rolleyes:

Yeah, warning issued.

Alright, seriously. Discussion over. If you have nice things to say about it, good job sorta stuff, etc, post it. Segaing and whining? I will get my panda suit on and start throwing toys around.

SS

BellaKazza said:
That's stupid, picturing an illegal substance on a GameBoy.
I dislike this.
Your name is beautiful accident if you choose to pull from both Turkish and Italian. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

Marijuana- hasn't cause a single death ever
Caffeine- Has caused deaths
There are many legal substances that are more dangerous than marijuana, does that mean they should be illegal? many people overlook the fact that Tobacco and Alcohol are both legal drugs, that both kill and cause real problems for people.
Also Bella, Most things you learn about Marijuana are false information given to you from the government. Yes smoking marijuana does increase the risk of lung cancer, but so does any type of smoke that gives out carbon monoxide, which is all smoke. there are many other ways to use the plant. You can make foods, Oils, Drinks, and vaporize it. all of which don't do harm to the human body unlike smoking it. Also there is a difference between Hemp and Marijuana that you smoke. Hemp has a THC content of less than 1%. Industrial Hemp is almost impossible to get high from unless used in very high doses. Hemp can replace many things and save much money. about 4 acres of trees = 1 acre of Industrial Hemp and hemp has no harsh effects on the soil. Heck even the first copy of the declaration of independence was written on hemp paper.

Sorry for postin more flax on the thread ish :p
It looks great!

Back