heavy dreamcast pad mod

Hi guys i am yet to start my first project which is to be a simple megadrive region mod and paintjob
i chose this as a start project as its relatively simple and should be relatively strait forward to
achieve .However my mind keeps wondering towards greater things i have an idea that simply will not go away lol so i would appreciate some feedback on this idea.

The idea is as follows i want to create a wireless base station that feeds heavily moded dreamcast pads

u0h8g.jpg

i doubt that this mod has any real value outside my home but to be able to play games away from the console would be awesome i dont know whether this system would be easier or more difficult than a full blown portable but i just like the idea of a dreamcast base station

any feedback or crit please feel free

ok i found some small videa audio senders that are cheap enough but the power rating is around 5.7 volts

assuming that my screen is going to take 3.7 volts or thereabouts and i have still to find a solution to join dreamcast and controller

i think that power will be a massive hurdle and possibly one that is too big
but maybe im wrong any ideas?

SOOOOOO no feedback is the idea realy so retarded that it doesnt deserve an answer lol??
megadrive will arrive soon so i can at least get started on that ill keep working on my ideas for dc
tho

Looks like your trying to make a WVI (wireless video interface). Unless, the dream cast has a wireless controller, you could use these guys right here to build one. This sort of thing has been done before, but normally for a newer console.

Back