gee wonder what this means

So, I sanded some more, applied some superglue in some spots, filled in a few places, etc.

Went to apply my favorite brown primer to see what kind of progress I was making, my colorblind ass grabbed the red krylon fusion next to it.

yeesh.jpg

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*.

I've been ignoring doing the joystick sanding, that's only been dremeled. It has a unique shape, and I want to try to preserve that(like in the SLGC.)

I've got plenty more work to do, this is a setback, sanding off paint is annoying. :stare:

Meanwhile, job interview tomorrow.

SS

A local dollar general. It's ideal, only like a mile away from my house, so I can walk if I have to.

They don't have their flax together though, this is two days in a row I've showed up 10 minutes before exact time they told me to show up, only to be told that the interviewer "went home early today"

The *Can'tSayThisOnTV*?

SS

Yeah, my dad is colorblind, too. Like, the worst kind of colorblind, and his vision is really bad.

Sorry to hear you suffer from that too. :(

I took a dremel to this case out of pure rage.

It went really well.

I found the brown primer, but it was clogged. Unclogging it resulted in it forcing itself permanently open. FFFFFF. So I used the white primer, it's drying now.

Gotta head over to my grandma's to fix her washing machine, then once I get back, I'll check for major imperfections, then I'll probably do another coat.

Then pictures...later today.

Okay, so here's 3 layers of primer:

IMG_1578.jpg

I've got two obvious spots to fill in, aside from that, I'm pretty happy with how it is.

Oh, btw, after seeing it in red, my commissioner wants me to paint it red instead of the dark blue that we were going to do. Not painting the back or the top/bottom panels though, so it's gonna be a red and black portable.

SS

Maybe you should mess up and grab Krylon Fusion every time you make a case. That looks pretty Dang good... or maybe it's just the white primer getting to me.

Gonna be honest, that red is totally sexy. I totally understand why he wants it like that. Unpainted back and sides sounds pretty sweet as well.

Dang, two tone portables have really taken off since the JB. Red and black will be hawt.

It looks B-E-A-UTIFUL. Not as good as Ashen's, but... C'mon.

It's mutha*Can'tSayThisOnTV*in' Ashen.

What kind of paint did you use? It looks like it stuck well. I'm doing a project that needs some good, sticks-to-plastic paint and I've tried a bunch of different kinds, but they all sucked.

Back