gee wonder what this means

Thats about on par with Ccube sanding.

Pick a good topic. Something that will take for hours and hours. Cuz you're ganna be sanding that beast for a while.

Dang! That is almost as much frosting as i had on the cloud.
Happy go sanding time:)
Good work btw.

Round one of sanding:

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

Round one as in I killed all three of my sander batteries. Then again, they are old as Heck and don't last long.

Naturally I'll sand more once those are all recharged. Rinse and repeat.

SS

He will have to do it by hand eventually. At this point, I'd be doing it by hand, but thats just me.

ShockSlayer said:
Round one as in I killed all three of my sander batteries. Then again, they are old as Heck and don't last long.

Naturally I'll sand more once those are all recharged. Rinse and repeat.
Do I see an excuse to make a corded sander? :mrgreen:

It's an excuse to take a break from sanding. :p

I could probably make it corded, just have to find a wall wart with the right voltage and amps.

SS

Tchay said:
He will have to do it by hand eventually. At this point, I'd be doing it by hand, but thats just me.

Of course. Personally I'd rough out the sides and corners a bit more before tackling that by hand, but as far as the front goes; yeah, it's right around that point.

ttsgeb said:
Personally I'd rough out the sides and corners a bit more before tackling that by hand, but as far as the front goes; yeah, it's right around that point.

Mmhmm. Exactly what I did. Then I put on the joystick and realized there wasn't enough marker to mark in all the little spots I need to fill in still

ROUND 2:

IMG_1556.jpg

Round 3 will consist of filling in the little gaps here and there, and then sanding them down along with the joystick.

Then, we'll get our first look at the case's smoothness with our first coat of primer.

SS

JB Quick isn't as strong as JB Weld in my experiences. Just a heads up there.

It doesn't matter how strong it is, I was suggesting he used it to fill the low spots.

Back