Game Boy Camera

ٍاهثميثي صهقثو ةشغلاث؟ /خخن بخق سحثشنثق صهقثسو فاخسث ساخعمي صخقن صثممز

ِِمسخو يهي غخغع سؤشى هف صهفا فاث سؤقثثى مثىس خى؟ لإقغ سؤشىىهىل تعسف فاث /}]و غخع صهمم اشرث فخ فشنث فاث لألآ} شحشقفو لاعف ىخف فاشف ةعؤاو تعسف فاث بقخىف حمشفثز

PalmerTech said:

ِِمسخو يهي غخغع سؤشى هف صهفا فاث سؤقثثى مثىس خى؟ لإقغ سؤشىىهىل تعسف فاث /}]و غخع صهمم اشرث فخ فشنث فاث لألآ} شحشقفو لاعف ىخف فاشف ةعؤاو تعسف فاث بقخىف حمشفثز

...what?

Google Translator said:
Msgu Leahy Gkga Swcy've Shva Vat Swqtty Mathis Hei? To Iqg Swcyyhyl abuse Vat /)] and Smm Gkha Eshrt trap Vcnt Vat
Lala) Ahhqvo to effectively hide Vashv Pawao abuse Vat Bakkyv Hmcfetz

PalmerTech said:

أمك يلعب مباريات بطاقة في الجحيم

SS

Sorry, I accidentally shifted my keyboard into arabic font. I never read what I am writing, so it just kinda slipped through. :p

I meant to say:

"Have you tried scanning the actual LCD, or just the front of the gameboy? I would try taking the gameboy apart so the LCD can rest perfectly flat on the scanner bed."

The whole gameboy. Interesting story about that. I originally bought this GBC to take apart and hack. But I couldn't get it open! :evil2:

So take it apart? :p Taking apart a GBC is gonna be a lot easier than building an interface for the camera.

I can't get it open. Stupid Nintendo and their tri-wing screws...

I plan on buying some stuff from DX, eventually. On my list so far is a tri-gram, the Genesis-clone-with-SD-slot, and a USB charging cable for my DS.

Not so much that as where I live things are expensive and hard to find. N64s aren't all that hard to find or expensive, MAYBE last gen stuff. But anything old or rare is hard to find and expensive. I've been to the only good thrift store here, garage sales, flea market, sometimes find a little, but nothing really good. There's a great pawn shop but it's often expensive. I have maybe $60 around here, but that will not go very far at all.

Also, I can never find deals on eBay. I don't know why, just can't. Usually shipping is the killer.

Yes, I admit I'm a whiner, it's what I do. I just see all you guys getting deals and going about your awesome projects and it makes me very jealous. I want a SNES but I can't really afford one. Sure I could buy one if I waited a bit for the pawn shop to get one in, but I'd have no money left and feel very ripped off.

I hoard my money. I recently bought Scribblenauts, but other then that, I haven't bought much since my last run to Malternative (the local used vintage game store).

Maybe the US is your friend. Most of the vast quantity of old games are over here. Roadtrip?

I have bad luck finding consoles, but I can find most of the N64 and Genesis games I want here in town. Good luck.

Well, I pretty much never go to the US, but whenever I go to Vancouver or Victoria I hit up the game store. Usually they are overpriced though, but both have a great selection.

My best source is people at school, though I doubt I could get something rare or very old. I'll try asking around for a mini-SNES today. :dahroll:

Back