Fusion Micro

Lmao!! You guys are all too funny :rofl: Thanks for the really good feedback. :D

I'll get a video up tonight as I'll be working all day and wont have a chance till after.

AWESOME!!! Love how the back paint is close to the original front. Almost looks like it was factory made.

You plan on making an even smaller one?? I think as it stands this is the smallest gc handheld yet.

Can't wait to see the video!!

Yep, the plan is to make one more pretty similar to the design of this one. I think i can get the next one about 1/4" thinner than this one and eliminate the large hump in the back that houses the fan. Then after thats done its on to my GC Fusion rev. 2. And also finish my Xbox project i've had laying around for a while now. So much to do, so little time lately...

I'll get a proper video up when I'm out of work today. :D

Yeah I know what you mean with not enough time... Got so many projects going on I can't even finish them :hit:

Someone Engadgetize this already!!!!!

that's a nice whatchamacallitjig :dahroll: , gratz Ashen.

Now do this:

portable_cube_open.jpg

:rofl:

That is the sexyest portable ive ever seen, it is amazing. On the next sports illustrated swimsuit edition it should just be a differnt angle of this for every month :dahroll:

(Twitch) (Twitch) IS THIS REAL LIFE?!?!?!?!?!? its so slim and clean and perfect and smexysaurus rex tastic ASHEN OFFICIALLY HAS TIGER BLOOD!!! WATCH OUT CHARLIE SHEEN. On a serious one of if not the best portable in the world amazing job :cool: .

I seriously think the last time I was this impressed by a portable was Sifuf's Sixtyfree Lite-R. Seriously.

And seeing it in the video. Good god its so tiny.

I'm wondering how long it is going to take before someone else makes an even smaller one..... :p

I wouldn't mind playing some hardcore zelda on that thing..... How much amp dos it draw on what voltage? Are you using the psone adapter like you said or something else?

Yea, I'm using a PSOne power adapter. I managed to find a 3amp one though, so I'm using that. Last night I played TP from a 7.4v 5000mah li-po pack I had laying around and the system lasted EXACTLY two hours (almost to the second) running from it. Not to shabby. :D

Back