*Found* Looking for DMG Parts *Thread may be deleted*

Hackerbilly

Hello once again Modretro.
I am currently in a dilemmaish situation.
So when I was younger like 12 or so. I tried to backlight my Gameboy. Well I didn't get too far with it and kind of gave out and never put the thing back together.
Well, searching around my room. I recently came across the box that held all of the parts to this Gameboy and well I would actually really enjoy and love to restore it back to proper order and get it all back together. My only problem is. I'm missing most of the screws and I'm also missing the Silicone Rubber Pads that went underneath the a/b button, the start/select, and the D-Pad. I am hoping that someone on here would happen to have a dead Original Gameboy or just the parts laying around that they wouldn't mind donating to me. All I need is the Screws and the Rubber Pads. I have everything else(as far as I know)

I wouldn't mind mailing you a few bucks for the parts and shipping. I'm currently not fully broke but kind of close which is why I'm asking on here rather than buying the parts off of ebay(also hoping that I would get them sooner than late November or December)

So If anyone has anything. Please Respond and let me know! Thanks!!

Accidental Bump but I just got home from a weekend away. I thought I only needed screws and the pads.. but it turns out the Screen Ribbon cable is busted... soooo... It's been updated to basically just a Screen. I'll figure out screws and stuff on my own but if someone has a broken system laying around with a good screen. I'll gladly buy it off of you.
I'm really wanting to bring this thing back from the dead.

Back