For Sale: Two Half-Finished SNESps LOWER PRICE

pLover

Apparently plover is a type of bird.
Both will be sold for $45+shipping each, $60+ if for some reason you want both of them. I'd prefer we work things out over PM, but you can post in this thread, as well, if you'd like. I do take dibs, but no longer than a week. You can try haggling on prices, I'll take more pics upon request, and if you still have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask me. :dah:

Upon request, I'll throw in a PSone screen that MIGHT not work for an extra $10.

First SNESp: Type to enter name
Appearance/Features: Very small green case, 3.5" screen, mono audio output, headphone jack, volume dial
Needs: Functional RetroDuo mobo, cart slot, batteries, shoulder buttons
Doesn't Come With: Charger

Second SNESp: Scarlet SNES
Appearance/Features: 5" PSone screen, red ZN-40 casing, headphone jack, lots of casework
Needs: Working SNES Mini mobo, batteries
Comes With: 4 tact switches modified with LEDs to work as volume/brightness controls
Doesn't Come With: Charger

Pictures can be found here.

Anyone interested?

Price has been lowered to $30 each? $50 for both of them? Anybody?

Re: For Sale: Two Half-Finished SNESps

Can I have a pic of both. I might be interested in one of them but I won't have funds till Thursday.

Absolutely. But I am going out for the day, so I won't be able to get them to you now. I should have them to you by tomorrow, but if Tuesday rolls around, and I still haven't gotten them to you, PM me and I'll get right on it.

Pics coming VERY soon (as in within 20 minutes)

Also, I could have sworn there was a PSone screen in the Scarlet SNES, but I guess not. It'll need one of those, too. But it's still got very nice casework and a great design, and I also realized that there's less that needs to be done with it, so unless it seems totally unreasonable, the price is going to stay at $40.

EDIT: Here are the pictures. It should work, but let me know if it doesn't Anyway, the stuff on the screen of the green one is dust and a couple of smudges, so don't worry. It's nothing that can't be undone.

http://img52.imageshack.us/slideshow/we ... 1180qf.jpg

I take your lack of response as a lack of interest, so these items are still for sale for anyone who wants to buy them, or to haggle on pricing.

These are still up for grabs, none of the offers I've gotten have gone through.

I lowered the price again, but it seems like that's not really gonna gauge any interest. This is pretty much dead by now.

I'll buy the first one for sure. If you could get a working psone screen on the 2nd one I'll also take it off your hands. Shoot me a pm with paypal and total cost with shipping and when you can ship. I have the money on my paypal ready to send just waiting for your pm.

I don't mean to threadjack here, but I do have a spare PSone screen, so if either pLover or you want it to include it in your deal so that you get both kits and pLover sells both, I'd be more than happy to sell it to whoever.

Depends on the price for the screen. If it's not much then I'll pay for it if not then it depends if pLover wants to work out the prices.

I'd gladly sell you both. Unfortunately, my PayPal got screwed up somehow and won't let me spend the money in it, so that blows. But it means from now on i'll be asking people to give the money to my dad's account (I'll have to check with him tomorrow morning and get his account name)

I do have an extra PSone screen, but unfortunately, I'm not sure if it works. I think it does, but I can't guarantee it, I have no way of testing it. I don't do returns, but I'll sell it to you with the SNESps for an extra $10. So that would bring the total to $60+shipping for the two SNESp kits and the (possibly broken) PSone screen. But if you'd rather pay $35 for the working screen, I completely understand.

Alright I have the funds now, just waiting on you. I really don't want to spend the extra $10 for something that isn't tested working. I'll think about that $35 psone screen.

@ShockSlayer
I'm pretty sure I'll get her done. I'm new at this but I have enough funds to replace as many parts as I break in the process and I'm a very dedicated person.

Still waiting on my dad for his PayPal information, but in the mean time, just a tip: I think you'll have a much easier time with the red one if this is your first try. The screen is easier to work with, and a larger case means you've got a lot more flexibility for clunky wiring.

The thing is that if I mess up a PSOne screen it will cost more money than a 3.5 ebay screen. I already have a 3.5 ebay screen incase I break the one it comes with. It's my first portable so I'm pretty sure I'm going to fry some parts.

Back