For sale: Portables and stuff...

Ashen

GameCube Révolutionary
So yep, here I am, still alive! Haha. Been real busy with Life and stuff of late, but looking to get back into some projects in the near future. I've got a whole bunch of old finished projects and other stuff that I've gotten my use out of so I figure its time to clear some of it out to get fundage for new projects, so here goes.

All prices are pretty much non negotiable and everything listed comes as is and without warranty of any kind. I'm not interested in trades. I've kept the prices low on the portables not because any of it is in bad condition or not working or anything like that, but because right now I just don't have the time or energy to invest in making modifications or repairs to this stuff after the fact. Plus I figure I've gotten a lot of use out of this stuff and its time to move on to other things now. I'd like to pass these things I've invested so much time and energy into building to someone else who will love playing them as much as I do at a reasonable price. Everything listed here is in full 100% working order and has been extensively tested and played by myself (or my kids). So no worries.

Everything here is first come first served. Please express interest IN THREAD only, I will not respond to PM's about this stuff. Even if someones already expressed interest in something you can still do so, sometimes deals fall through. Serious buyers only plz. I take Paypal only. All prices are in US Dollars. I'd like to keep shipping to within the US if possible. However, just keep in mind if you want me to ship internationally I will do so, but shipping will cost more and you will have to deal with whatever customs fee's and regulations your country has. All prices listed below DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. We'll have to sort that out after I know where this stuff is going.

1. GameCube Fusion Rev 4: $350.00 ~ Sold! ~

2. PS2p: $350.00 ~ Sold! ~

3. Wii Laptop: $350.00 ~ Sold! ~

4. iPhone 4: $50
Black, 16gb iOS v7.1.2. AT&T based phone. Good condition as far as it goes, a few light scratches on the front.

5. JXD S7300b: ~ Sold! ~

6. JXD S5100b: $50 ~ All black unit Sold! ~
Good little Android based emulation device. 5" screen. Very good condition, Works awesome for retro gaming. I've got one of these left, the black/white mixed unit. Comes with carrying case pictured.

7. Inspiron Mini 10 netbook: ~ Sold! ~

8. Sony Xperia Play: $80
Blue, AT&T based, Unlocked and all that jazz. Very good condition.

Happy buying! Cheers!

Last edited:
How does the Wii U-looking JXD compare with the Vita-looking one? Does either one give notably better performance?

Other than form factor and screen size there's really not much difference between the two JXD units Prog. Both units have almost exactly the same specs:

Touch: 5-point Capacitive touch screen
Games Control 3 ways to control the games: 5-point capacitive touch screen, Buttons(Android button mapping function, 360 viewing angle, L+R button, double joysticks), G-sensor
Buttons: double joysticks,Direction button, ABXY, LR, select, start, VOL+/-, Reset, Power
Chip: Amlogic MX-S Dual core 1.5GHz Dual core (CPU:cortex A9, GPU:ARM mali400 mp2)
DDR : 1GB DDR3
Storage: 8GB
Network: Wi-Fi(802.11 b/g/n), External Ethernet,3G Dongle
G-Sensor: 3 Axis Gravity Sensor
Camera: 0.3MP Back Camera
Battery: Built-in Lithium battery
Charged via 5V 2A DC Adaptor or USB
I/O: USB2.0 High speed connector
Support OTG: external keyboard, mouse, ethernet, 3G dongle, U disk, disk
3.5mm Stereo earphone jack;
Micro TF card slot, max to 32GB
HDMI: HDMI dual screen output, up to 1080P

They really are great little devices if you're into retro gaming at all. Emulation on android for most of the older systems is near perfect up to and including N64/PSX and even Dreamcast Nintendo DS and PSP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnSoiRsi148

hello
sorry I just noticed that I was supposed to reply here instead of pm. anyway I want to purchase the wii laptop for 350.00 could you please send me an invoice from paypal? my paypal is zappa_devotee@yahoo.com

Thanks

I see you still have the wii laptop up for sale or pending sell. I am still interested and I can pay right away. I know you think I am a scammer but I am not. I just made a purchase from "samjc3" for a MacBook and you can contact that person and ask how the transaction went.

Back