Explosions @ Boston Marathon, 2 Dead, 23 Injured

Kickback

Teen Idle
Staff member
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ap ... osion-live

Explosions went off at the finish line of the Boston Marathon eariler, killing 2 and injuring approximiately 2 dozen (although it's hard to get an exact number as practically every news source is reporting different numbers), be careful on clicking that link or goggling this, searching hashtag on twitter etc. as a lot of pretty graphic images are being published showing people with limbs missing etc., just a heads up since some people probably don't want that in their lives.

i've got some friends in boston who were at the exact spot of the bomb but left a little bit before they went off. scary *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing flax.

Reports today are saying 3 dead, 176 injured from the bombing. One of the dead was a 6 year old boy. He was with his sister (8 years old I believe). The sister survived but one of her legs was blown off.

Hope they find the Playstation who did this.

Some lame ass cracker was posting a picture of an 8-year old girl on twitter who had died in the marathon running for the sandy hook victims saying "retweet for respect", when there was no kids even running in the marathon. smh lol

got a bit tired of all of this yesterday and just decided to watch tomorrow never dies instead. although the next day on a forum i'm on someone posted pics of some guy he knew, he's one of the ones that was published in a wheelchair missing most of his leg, flaxs grim.

Yeah and Tchay, you were freaking in Boston not too far from there just a few hours before they went off. It totally killed my high I was on from the meet-up ending and sending everyone off. Glad you all made it back though.

Other reports found 3 more bombs that didn't go off. BPD killed all cell phone service too after the first ones blew so that they wouldn't be able to trigger anymore via phone if that's how it was happening.

Back