EVIL NOD'S ps1p

EVIL NOD

hi this is my portable playstation 1 no W,I,P did not take pics as i was makeing it .it took me about 2 month to make had to use 2.5" screen its all i had but its not to bad to play on. its got tv out and a two player port.and runs on a 7.4v camcorder battery.
image003431mediuminit.jpg

image003461mediuminit.jpg

image003481mediuminit.jpg

And if you squint, you can see the screen! :lol: Nice job on finishing a portable, something I still have to do ;)

I dreadfully hate to be off topic, but you do what you have to. My portable IS functioning, if you so request I can put a video up, but I keep ruining controllers. :'( If anyone wants to donate a superpad64 or sell one for cheap...;)

And, I overclocked my GBASP, do I get a cool title? :lol:

I'm going to frontlight and paint a GBA, and maybe add a rechargable battery too. But I have to get past those friggin' tri-wings first. :mad:

XCVG said:
I'm going to frontlight and paint a GBA, and maybe add a rechargable battery too. But I have to get past those friggin' tri-wings first. :mad:
A screwdriver is less than a dollar shipped off of dealextreme :neutral2: And, I'm gonna do that to a GBC :eek:

eurddrue said:
And if you squint, you can see the screen! :lol: Nice job on finishing a portable, something I still have to do ;)
yeah it is a bit small but will be makeing ps1pv2 when i have made the portable i am makeing at the moment.got all the bits for the ps1pv2 puting it in a zn-45 case.
bacteria- yes it is balanced it weights 800gms battery life is about 1 hour but do have i bigger battery but have not tested it yet the case is a plastice tub.

Nicely done. How tightly packed is it inside? My N64p is so cramped, I had to relocate all the caps to the right side to make it fit. :rolleyes:

Back