EVIL NODS portable SATURN

EVIL NOD

:D introducing the worlds 1st portable sega saturn
its got a 7"screen joy stick and trigers on the back memory card slot and the VCD card so i can watch video cds :lol:
it runs off a 9v battery not shoure on battery life but did watch waynes world 2 on it when it was not on a full charge

dscf1609j.jpg

dscf1606.jpg

back
dscf1597.jpg

dscf1598.jpg

side/top with on off button vol and dpad joy stick select switch and open close lid switch
dscf1599.jpg

never seen a saturn IRL, or heard anything about it (except for T_W). still, its a first. good job! also, MASSIVE.

Oh, wow, this is like a dream materialized. You even included the 3D Pad! My hat goes off to you, EVIL NOD. You are officially my favorite portabilizer now! What are the dimensions of that thing? If that's a 7" screen, it looks like it's pretty huge, but oddly like it'd be comfortable to hold.

SP, that was only if nobody else made one, and considering the alarming rate that they're not being made, even as lacking as I am in technical and otherwise skill, I think I still had a pretty good shot at being first.

Oldewindmill, Saturns are mysterious beings that, up until now, haven't been studied thoroughly (read: AT ALL). So mysterious, in fact, very few have attempted to bring a portable to fruition due to lack of knowledge, but this same lack of knowledge has prevented portables from being made. It's a vicious cycle, now hopefully broken.

The reason no-one has made a Saturn portable is because of the size the portable would be. Nothing to do with there being no documentation on it TW.

I like it when anyone makes a portable and I like this one. But it really is way to big and cumbersome and not gerat looking. Not being mean just honest. :)

First of all, it's huge. Second of all, it's widescreen. But on the other hand, it's the first of it's kind, has a disc cover (my pet peeve) and looks pretty slick. So I think I like it.

I'm sure the first N64p was huge, as well, but look where we are now! Supposedly the Saturn also fries easily, what does that remind me of........

I could see a Saturn in a ZN-45 SOMEDAY, the only way to find out is to keep making huge ones until they get smaller and smaller.

Back