Crimson Cube v3 (For Commission)

No need to get so aggressive man. I'm not trying to spin it around its just turning into a bunch of drama about a .STL that isn't going to go anywhere because we both have different opinions on what should be shared to the community and what shouldn't so it's better to just stop argueing in circles.

Fluxedo said:
No need to get so aggressive man. I'm not trying to spin it around its just turning into a bunch of drama about a .STL that isn't going to go anywhere because we both have different opinions on what should be shared to the community and what shouldn't so it's better to just stop argueing in circles.

What drama? What aggression? Wow, a guy can't say no to someone without getting crap for it. Nor can he explain himself... Unbelievable.

A page of paragraphs argueing in circles even if it is civil kind of falls under drama in my opinion. I accepted you weren't willing to share your work so I'm just going to re create nintendos buttons holes and make them available to the community to put into whatever projects others make with 3D modeling. I don't see what I said as trying to spin things.

Let's just agree to disagree because this is a pretty stupid thing that isn't constructive to keep going with argueing

Fluxedo, this probably would've ended a little differently of you PM'd him and asked him more specifically about the design. I've been talking to RedmagnusX a lot recently about loads of stuff including case design. If you just PM him respectfully asking about how he makes his designs and such, instead of asking to take his work and edit it completely, I'm sure he'd be more than willing to help you out.

Fluxedo said:
A page of paragraphs argueing in circles even if it is civil kind of falls under drama in my opinion. I accepted you weren't willing to share your work so I'm just going to re create nintendos buttons holes and make them available to the community to put into whatever projects others make with 3D modeling. I don't see what I said as trying to spin things.

Let's just agree to disagree because this is a pretty stupid thing that isn't constructive to keep going with argueing

If that's drama to you, then you must not be from Northern New Jersey. The way your post was worded and how the way you downplayed it is a classic spin tactic. Alas, I'd rather drop it as well as this thread has been taken far enough off topic.

Yeah I've never been to New Jersey let alone north New Jersey in specific. Things must get rather heated there. I truly wasn't trying to "down play" it or whatever I just really don't like dealing with arguements in the community

Fluxedo said:
Yeah I've never been to New Jersey let alone north New Jersey in specific. Things must get rather heated there. I truly wasn't trying to "down play" it or whatever I just really don't like dealing with arguements in the community

I was just trying to explain myself that's all.

Here in North Jersey, people get loud and stupid all the time, so I automatically associate such behavior with drama. LOL. He said she said is also drama in my book because of this. LOL

Fair enough, it's easy to take things the wrong way in written text.

Wow that kinda exploded, I'm just here, in my bed about to go to sleep, when I read this.
img-thing

Anyway the real reason I'm posting is because I want to know when you think the screen is comming in?

The_Next_Guy said:
Wow that kinda exploded, I'm just here, in my bed about to go to sleep, when I read this.
Anyway the real reason I'm posting is because I want to know when you think the screen is comming in?

The screen should be in some time this week. At least I hope so. I've lost enough time waiting for it already because of the seller's mistake unfortunately.

How did you do your abxy buttons? Did you physically glue the buttons to tact switches, are they free floating? Did you even use tact switches?

I solder the squishy tact switches to the breadboard and screw the breadboard to the screw posts on my case. There's no glue used at all.

Back