Commission for Gamma344

CWeaver13 said:
That's gonna be awesome! Are you adding tv out and or an extra controller in?
I wasn't planning on it, gamma, but its no big deal if you do want it. Also, I had to remove the false black screen border. Personally I like how it looks without it, but I could paint the border around the screen if you find it essential, gamma.

I like the idea of a TV out and I would make use of that. As for the controller port, it takes away form the whole "portable" idea. So it would be great for a TV out Bud but I don't want a controller port also. As the the fake screen border, if you think it looks best without one, than don't include it haha:) I can see how the boarder would look strange with the screen as compared to the GBA.

Just a quick question... How many controller-in ports could you managed to squeeze in? I was rethinking the idea and was hoping to include at least 1 for the player 2. IF that was possible! :)

budnespid said:
Left that board running for 12+ hours with an expansion pak in. No crashing :awesome: it wasn't too awfully hot either.

You can actually run an N64 with no heatsinking at all and have little to no slowdown unless you are playing 4 player SSB or something.

βeta said:
budnespid said:
Left that board running for 12+ hours with an expansion pak in. No crashing :awesome: it wasn't too awfully hot either.

You can actually run an N64 with no heatsinking at all and have little to no slowdown unless you are playing 4 player SSB or something.

I am quite aware of this.

I'll try, but there's no guarantee that I can get two to fit and the unit still be comfortable to use.

Oh and one more thing... (sorry for the last minute details!) could you add a 3.5mm headphone port? And also, do you intend on adding an external port for charging the battery? Thanks!! :)

Ok cool! But one more thing ( sorry!) I completely forgot about this but is there anyway to use a memory card? Games such as Gauntlet Legends and stuff need a memory card to save. Is that possible to do ?:). Thanks again!

Gamma344 said:
Ok cool! But one more thing ( sorry!) I completely forgot about this but is there anyway to use a memory card? Games such as Gauntlet Legends and stuff need a memory card to save. Is that possible to do ?:). Thanks again!
I'll put one in if there's space, and the unit is still comfortable to use.

That N64 stopped working for reasons unknown to me, so I'm currently waiting on the new one to arrive. Here's the case at the moment:
GI4eEl.jpg

Once I get the new board and trim and wire it up, it's just a matter of installing everything in the case.

GFxljl.jpg

Got the new board today. Hopefully I can finish this up during my thanksgiving holiday.

Well that's another board that's quit on me. I'm completely out of funds right now, so it'll be a little while until I can finish this. Everything is done besides the motherboard.

Back