CCUBE FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tchay

Frequent Poster
I'm selling the Ccube.

Whatever the Ccube ends up going for, I will donate 1/3 of the selling price to Modretro.com. That's right, 1/3. So, for example, if this baby sells for $500, then I will give $167 to Modretro. You guys have helped me a lot to build the Ccube, so I figure its only fair ;)

MEMORY CARD IS NOW INTERNAL!! The Ccube currently works fine, with a few minor issues. Cost of parts alone is $100; please keep that in mind when making offers. ::3:

Minor issues

- dpad is mushy
- Case is not closed up, as it gets too hot when closed together + wires make it a tight fit
- Cooling is pretty good, BUT after a while, the case will get pretty warm (I have designed everything so that this shouldn't be a huge issue)

KWxmQ.jpg

Feel free to use this thread to post offers, ask questions, or make trolling remarks about Palmer and his flaxty website.

Re: CCUBE FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

I'll be the first one to make an offer i guess so ...
$200
I think it is worth a Heck of a lot more than that but I'm broke atm.

Bump. Can someone please just buy this.

I will throw it off the balcony if you don't.

4th floor, mind you.

Thats high up.

It will break.

How did parts only cost you $100? I mean, you wen through like 8 mobos right? The total cost of my N64p was around $400.

Oh. I would have gladly payed $275 for it if it had batteries.

SonyQrio said:
How did parts only cost you $100? I mean, you wen through like 8 mobos right? The total cost of my N64p was around $400.

haha he means the parts that are in there. He went through over 20 mobos making this.

would you take $250 and a dell latitude d530? (working but trading for parts because of the messed of lcd screen)

Mike Modder said:
would you take $250 and a dell latitude d530? (working but trading for parts because of the messed of lcd screen)

I would do $300 along with the dell latitude.

Would you trade my for my latitude and modded xbox 360 with x360key installed and a talismoon whisper legacy fan and XCM core cooler v2's?

Mike Modder said:
Would you trade my for my latitude and modded xbox 360 with x360key installed and a talismoon whisper legacy fan and XCM core cooler v2's?

No. But if you sell those things and then give me a monetary offer, we'll talk.

bump. I'm starting to get more offers on youtube. So it may not be for sale much longer, in case any of you were thinking about sending me an offer. Better hurry ;)

Five dollars, all my love, and a signed Billy Mays postcard?

I'll take it for 15 if every other one of your offers somehow fails to succeed :dah:

Okay, lets quit trollin this guy. All he wants to do is sell his epic portable.

Tchay, your Ccube is amazing. If I was a noob and couldn't build my own, i'd buy it.

Nice work, and hope it sells. :dahroll:

video link pwease???
edit: found a video on yt, is it the same box? because the picture looks like it has a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up screen...
if it is the same as in the video... 370$?

HaAwCK said:
video link pwease???
edit: found a video on yt, is it the same box? because the picture looks like it has a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up screen...
if it is the same as in the video... 370$?

The screen is fine. Did you read the first post of this thread? If you acknowledge everything in that post and agree to the terms, then I will do $370 shipped.

So I accidentally mixed up the 1.9v and 3.43v lines.

Now, this didn't fry the board, but it did partially fry the AV chip. I say partially because I still get a recognizable picture with color, but it is very erratic (not static, but the picture itself is jumpy).

SO, I will have to sell the Ccube as is, as a big hunk of mess. Everything works except for the AV chip, which btw you can swap out with a new AV chip. Techknott pulled it off. (hint: its very very difficult)

The ccube consists of a 3.5" screen, audio amp and speakers, controller, ccube original case, rev A mobo, disc drive, lots of wires of all shapes and sizes.

So make me an offer. I just want to get rid of it now :p

Back