bitbuilt.net

Discussion in 'Other' started by Fiskers1208, Mar 8, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiskers1208

Fiskers1208 Member

before I start, I do not have any form of hate on bitbuilt. it is a great website, and I recommend to look at the website.

On bitbuilt.net, I been considered a trouble maker @Noah. I got banned for breaking a few rules:eek:. I got temporarily banned. a while after the ban, I thought that I would never get banned again, but I tried to make a guide on how to fix the black screen on the Nintendo Wii. I got banned till may, and on modretro, I posted a guide on PTH regulators, and kind of used their picture in it. That permanently banned me. I not going to Sega around, like @Josiah [Modding Newbie] (sorry) but I think that @Noah may be a bit harsh. Before you THINK ABOUT MAKING AN ACCOUNT ON BITBUILT, read the rules, and by heart (memorize) them. If I were the web developer, I would have a point system, for example, if you break a rule, 10 points go into your record. If it reaches 30 points, you get banned for a month. after 30 days, the points get wiped and it goes back to zero. (just a recommendation) Also, give @Josiah [Modding Newbie] another chance. Maybe he learned.

2. robm

robm Moderator Staff Member

We really don't care all that much about other forums. I'll lock this topic to prevent it turning into the usual flax-fest that these usually do, but will say sorry for your experience there.

3. robm

robm Moderator Staff Member

.. oh locked. Guess it's been a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.