batman ps1 (pics added)

Hi guys for no reason other than i like batman and i like the ps1 i have started making a batman themed ps1 i will add pics soon .

the question i wanted to ask is is there any good batman games on ps1 that would make a batman themed ps1 less of a stupid idea

also i would love to replace the ps1 frontend is this at all possible there is 0 information on google so im guessing not

Re: batman ps1

Batman Forever: The Arcade Game is on PS1, although the Saturn version is superior.

Re: batman ps1

hi looking at the dates on most of these threads i was starting to think this forum was dead.
Thanks for the info i will be adding pics shortly

what i have done

1 bat sign cutout on lid
2 small window on left of console showing the psu components

leds arriving tomorrow (hopefully) 10 yellow 20 uv 10 blue

need
pesrpex (plexiglass to my american freinds)
and some more ideas
oh and paint thinking black with maybe some yellow somwhere

Personally i'd go Black and Green colour scheme because well...

Batman Forever, was released the same year that the Playstation was released in North America (I think...) so

If this were my Batman console, I would hack and mount an old flashlight head on the other side opposite the window and turn it into a bat signal that shines on your ceiling while the console is on!

It's your idea if you execute it!

Heck, go all out and find one of those big hollow 70's plastic Batmobile toys and put the disc tray under the hood and mount the motherboard inside the car so you can have a ps1 phatmobile! Lol

lol that would be pretty awesome but i have plenty of consoles to try something a little more ambitious in the future dont rule something like that our i wanted to make a thores hammer gamecube but there is no link between the 2 objects

Jaybrokers please reply what do you mean what is it ?? this site forum is about modding consoles
and this is a modification :mad: Please clarify what your problem with this mod is!!

Back