Search results

1. Fiskers1208

PC Build Question

I'm currently in the progress of fixing my desktop. When I took the wireless card out, I place it on my desk, and it touched a metal piece. Is it safe to use? Update: I put it in my desktop and the desktop works like normal.
  2. Fiskers1208

Dell Inspiron Keyboard Not Working

I had a dell laptop my father gave me that didn't work. Just some troubleshooting stuff.
  3. Fiskers1208

Originally a Post Sharing an eBay Listing of Wasp Fusion.

Since the post is a little over 5 years old, the listing doesn't exist anymore.
  4. Fiskers1208

This was originally intended to be a project on my "Wii portable." In the end, I obviously never built this. I feel like I should mention a couple things -My dad didn't own a tesla. This thread was during a time where spoiled rich kids snaps were a thing. I wanted to imitate it as a joke, but I...
  5. Fiskers1208

Looking for a 3.5 inch screen.

Edit: use whatever the Heck you want. I was an idiot for posting this.
  6. Fiskers1208

Where could I buy a Gamecube case?

Hello Everyone, I am soon going to work on a project, which involves using a gamecube case, but I don't want to use a case salvaged from a console. Can someone give me a link to buy a GameCube housing?
  7. Fiskers1208

Wii Portable Tutorial

8. Fiskers1208

Nintendo wii portable/gamecube case

Hi, I was an idiot, stole a case from a thingiverse user, and filled the holes originally for full sized gamecube joysticks.
  9. Fiskers1208

NO
  10. Fiskers1208

[Worklog] wiitendo switch

There's nothing here. I'm sorry to everyone for smearing flax here. I'm sure I've caused a lot of damage.
  11. Fiskers1208

wiring vga on nintendo wii

12. Fiskers1208

nintendo wii pth regulators guide

If you're looking at this thread, I've stole Bitbuilt's regulator guide and posted it here without permission. Back then, I was trying to make myself useful and my dumbass thought I'd do that by stealing. lesson from this thread, don't try to be helpful if you don't know what TF you're talking...
Back