Search results

1. Keirstin Bloom

Brick Castle Bowser GameCube

Here is my Castle Bowser GameCube :D I installed red LEDs, (they look washed out in the picture, but they're really bright red and match Bowser). I used Bondo Glazing and Spot Putty and a toothpick to give it a brick texture. Then I spray painted it grey, then used spray paint on a paper towel...
  2. Keirstin Bloom

Custom PS2 Controller

So today I finished my custom ps2 controller. I personally think that the regular ones are uncomfortable (Who knows, maybe I have short thumbs) and it stops me from playing PS consoles. So instead of just getting over it like a normal person, I spent a week making this. I'm know I'm in the...
  3. Keirstin Bloom

Xenogc modchip info

I am writing a guide for xeno gc modchipping a gamecube, because there is some info out there that I wasn't able to find while searching, and I had to learn through hours of time wasted. First of all: I buy my modchips off of eBay for $3-8 each. They are varying clones of the actual xeno chip...
  4. Keirstin Bloom

Relocating GC disc drive

Hello, and sorry for what is probably an obvious question. I'm in the middle of relocating the GC's disc drive via wires (I'm talking about where the plug used to be, not the ribbon cables). I found the pinout for the wires, but am confused on one point. There are some pins that are labeled for...
  5. Keirstin Bloom

GameCube portable player 2 slot?

Hello modders! I am working on my first gamecube portable and came across something I couldn't seem to find much information on. I want to have a built in controller 1 (done) while also having an external port for player 2. I can't seem to find a diagram of how to wire p2 though. Any help...
Back