Search results

1. S

WASP Fusion and MEGAdrive V3 , an error has occured

hi again , i use a MEGAdrive V3 so all i have to solder is the Lid Switch which i have done. Also i have 2 MEGAdrive V3's and the WASP doesn't work with both , although they work with my first WASP Fusion which i got from BadAssConsoles.
  2. S

hi Pinotte , yes i do i've tried 2 sd cards. Both are formatted with WBFS Manager , one has wkf_upd_1_5.iso on it and the other has swiss_r369(pal).iso on it. I've even tried no sd card inserted and i get a red led on the WASP then the error message appears. i have managed to connect the...
  3. S

hi members , i just got another WASP Fusion and MEGAdrive V3 and hooked it up to my GC. When i have my SD Card inserted with wkf_upd_1_5.iso i get the below , btw the SD Card has been formatted to WBFS with WBFS Manager and transferred to the SD Card with WBFS Manager. interesting i have...
  4. S

MEGAdrive V3 and WASP's , have i fried them ?

hi members im new here but im active on other forums Assembler Racketboy gc-forever etc......... i bought a Megadrive V3 and 2 WASP's and both are problematic so i bought a WASP from BadAssConsoles and it works beautifully. I was wondering if my install fried the 2 earlier WASP's which i...
Back