Search results

1. T

wiring vga on nintendo wii

Why though, it seems as if this is the only way you learn, by being yelled at. I feel bad for @Shank and @Noah for having to deal with your flax but it seems they care enough for you not to waste a Wii in the process. If they didn't they would just leave it alone... perhaps it's for the better...
  2. T

wiring vga on nintendo wii

Fiskers, my fa... *Can'tSayThisOnTV* dude, ya that's for Gamecube, and like Noah said the Wii firmware is closed source.
  3. T

Welcome to xenForo

This is responsive so I like it
  4. T

Gman's Wii portable worklog

How much does ashen charge for his cases
  5. T

Looking at Colleges, Seeking Input

Why must i go to UCF, its not fair... although its free from all the scholarships...
  6. T

^ That... That's great. But seriously, The will is much easier to get working in a portable. Smaller power consumption. Easier to load games/homebrew etc...
  7. T

Ehh, I can do that maybe...
  8. T

Forum Suggestion Box

Yeah i currently have this installed on my forum. It however currently require for you to add attributes to the sql table manually
  9. T

Forum Suggestion Box

Ahh but there is... https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2209726
  10. T

With a trim that small... i might change my portable into a wii... can i get dimensions?
  11. T

That's a pretty small board ya got there...
  12. T

Forum Suggestion Box

I was wondering for a while as to what version of phpbb we were using...
  13. T

Forum Suggestion Box

Honestly, we need to get a style with collapse-able categories. Some people are here only for console development, others are here for some basic electronics. Then there are people, like me, that don't even look ate the categories, they just click "View unread posts"
  14. T

The thread of music, be it modded, retro, or normal.

I've been on YouTube looking for a whole lot of genres of music, and I've found 2 great channels. Rob Cantor The Living Tombstone
  15. T

Downing's SG-N64p Featuring The Legend of Zelda: OOT

Now this sir... makes me cry tears of joy. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL.
  16. T

3DS Odroid Portable!

Re: 3DS Pi Portable! This project sound really cool. Can't wait to see it finished. I might even start something like this...
  17. T

Post your PC Specs!

I've stopped using windows actively for a while now, windows 8 broke my trust when i was unable to play AOE I & II. But then I heard about Ubuntu. So I started looking into it. Once I found out about WINE, I was happy with my Doritos playing AOE.
  18. T

Post your PC Specs!

Well I mean of course you don't use a chromebook all by itself. Crouton is definitely a must.
  19. T

Post your PC Specs!

*Slowly pulls out chromebook. Then notices all apple fanboys giving me the death stare.*
  20. T

The afternoon projects thread

This morning, like 5:30AM I finished a simple game for android, its called Elimination. https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ndroid.ele Use dice to disable buttons, match the number on the dice to that button. But watch out, if you can use the numbers you rolled, game over.
Back