Search results

1. Dr._Mobo

Swiss, Audio, and Bootup issues

So I am beginning to come close to finishing my gamecube portable, but it seems that Murphy's law is in full effect- as my gamecube has developed three issues that I don't know how to fix. If anyone has any idea what is going on with any of these issues, your input would be greatly appreciated...
  2. Dr._Mobo

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CUBE?!

Hey Modretro! So I have been messing around with my gamecube lately. All of my gamecube had been wired up for portablization, so I went to put it in my case. Once everything had been installed in the case, I went to turn on my gamecube. The fan and screen turned on, but the gamecube didn't!Every...
  3. Dr._Mobo

Sd Gecko memory card question

Hey guys I have an SD card to mini SD card adapter and I was wondering if I can connect it directly to GameCube mobo without the actual memory card pins. Is this possible? What Would I do with pins 1 and 12?Thx in advance! http://www.gc-forever.com/wiki/images/0/0b/Sdgecko_wiring_diagram.png
  4. Dr._Mobo

Dr._Mobo's first GCp: The Gameboy^3

Hey Guys! This is a worklog for my first portable game system ever: The Gameboy^3 (it is supposed to be an exponent but it won't let me type it :cry4: ) Anyways, here are some pics of what I have so far. (captions are on far left because pics so big) Wasp Fusion, 7 inch monitor, and controller...
Back