Search results

1. E64

Custom CNC'd GameCube Motherboards and Heatsinks!

How much just for the motherboard?
  2. E64

portable wii fix

1 word awesome portable :cool:
  3. E64

WII U Shoulder Buttons

Im looking to see if someone could make me 2 shoulder buttons for the wii u protective case that will fit nicely without it falling threw the hole :D
  4. E64

Gman's Wii portable worklog

Wii OMGWTF CUT can't wait to see :awesome:
  5. E64

Noah's First Portable

Are you planning to trim the board any? :roll:
  6. E64

Custom Regulators

OK I wired up the regulator to 2 different Gc 1 is a Rev C model and the other 1 is the standard one the Rev c powered one but the other 1 which is this picture of the board I had power going to but the thing is the cpu and gpu gets warm but not video or audio isn't coming out of it but on the...
  7. E64

Custom Regulators

Alright thanks Gman :mrgreen:
  8. E64

Custom Regulators

they're 100uf 25v each
  9. E64

Custom Regulators

Thanks I was making sure before I processed wiring up the caps and wires I didn't put uf caps on yet I wanted to make sure the resistors were on there right. Is it possible to power up the gc with 1 uf caps on each regulator like this?
  10. E64

Custom Regulators

Can someone check and see if this is done right
  11. E64

Favorite method for shaping/cutting stock heatsink?

Try using a diamond cut wheel
  12. E64

Molding Plastic

Would that stick to the plastic?
  13. E64

Molding Plastic

How do I go about molding one of my cases is there another method besides using liquid plastic?
  14. E64

New 3Ds Xl Bundle

Price is 350 charger is included
  15. E64

Psp Go Sound Issue

I have a psp go the sound on it doesn't work at all even the headphone jack I can only get sound out of it when I connect it to via Bluetooth if someone know how to fix it let me know :)
  16. E64

Looking to make my first portable, have questions!

Back when portables first started they all had ps1 screens but now days most of the portables have backup monitors only difference between the ps1 screen and the backup monitors ps1 screens have a built in audio amp and the backup monitors don't
  17. E64

PS2 beginner Guide - Getting a 7900X board ready to wire up

Re: PS2 beginner Guide - Getting a 7900X board ready to wire None of the pictures are dead try using a different browser
  18. E64

Wasp Fusion Help!

The error only happens when there isn't a SD card in the SD slot
  19. E64

Spiicy's first N64p

What's the width on the game case?
  20. E64

Digi64

Here's a update Last thing to do wire up the memory card and get a cart slot holder that's the main thing I need. im waiting for my lithium polymer batteries to come in lithium ions are too big to fit if any knows where i can get a cart slot holder let me know it would be a big help I've try to...
Back