Search results

1. RedmagnusX

CandyCube For Sale!

Hello Everyone! Today you can own one of my very own custom built Portable Gamecube creations! The CandyCube! It's tough to let this one go since it was a bit of a secret pet project of mine and I built it for my personal use, but I am trying to move into Wii portablizing and once my portable...
  2. RedmagnusX

Disabling Gamecube Analog Sticks

Well, from the looks of it this will be a first. I am looking for a way to cancel out the Analog Sticks for a gamecube controller. My reason for wanting to do this is that I am planning to wire up a trimmed GC controller board into the shell of a SNES controller for use with the Gameboy...
  3. RedmagnusX

Introducing, the Cobalt Cube! (Commission)

Hey guys, I wanted to share my latest portable Gamecube with you all. I'm calling it the Cobalt Cube. As you can see, it shares the same design as my Crimson Cubes, which is why I went with the same naming convention. Without further ado, here are the specs. 5.6" Dalian Good Display 480p...
  4. RedmagnusX

Crimson Cube v3

Hey guys, I finished up another portable Gamcube this week and I figured I'd share some finished pictures of it. This portable was commissioned by Portable_Junkie here on the boards. If you'd like, you can check out my worklog for this build here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14257 Features: 5.6"...
  5. RedmagnusX

Crimson Cube v3 (For Commission)

Hey Everyone, I figured it was about time that I made a proper work log for one of my portable Cubes. This one was commissioned by Portable-Junkie here on the forums. I figured a work log would be a good way to keep him in the know as to how I'm progressing as well as to be a potential source...
  6. RedmagnusX

Creamsicle Cube (Portable Gamecube)

Hey guys. I'm thinking about selling my Creamsicle Cube. I'll be willing to let it go for the right price. That price being $400 plus $10 shipping. It is priced to sell, I'm well aware that I can get more, but I am in need of some money for other things. Paypal only. Just a couple of things...
  7. RedmagnusX

Introducing, the Crimson Cube v2

Hey guys. I just wanted to show off my latest Portable Gamecube. It's also a special one for me because it is the first project that I made a case for using my new 3d printer. The case is design from the ground up in AutoCad and 3d printed by me complete with screw posts. Specs: 5.6"...
  8. RedmagnusX

Redmangus' Wii U Laptop

Hey guys, I'm finally getting around to making a finished projects thread for my Wii U Laptop, thanks to a little push by Progmetalman. Specs: 17" 1080p screen from a Dell XPS M1730 Fully Functioning Wii U all in one unit Driver board from NJYtouch Built in power regulator Stereo audio 1080p...
  9. RedmagnusX

Redmagnus' Cheap, Quick Audio Amplifier Guide

Hello all, I decided to make a guide for an audio amplifier that I've used in a few of my projects now. Following this simple guide should have your audio amplifier prepped and ready to be installed in your project. The amplifier in this guide comes from these HDMX GOXL Portable Speakers...
  10. RedmagnusX

Introducing, the Creamsicle Cube!

Hey guys, Here's another portable that I finished up a couple months or so ago. I call it the Creamsicle Cube. The case was made by Gman. I bought it from him since I was interested in making a small portable Gamecube and I hadn't yet received my vacuum former to make my own. Well here it...
  11. RedmagnusX

IBM Thinkpad Heatsink

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy an IBM thinkpad heatsink for a portable Gamecube project I'm working on. Feel free to pm me if you have one available. Thank you.
  12. RedmagnusX

Introducing the Pixie Cube!

Hey guys, I wanted to take the time to show off my latest portable Gamecube the Pixie Cube. It's design is inspired by Ashen's past designs with a little of my own flare added here and there. I had a great time building this one, as it was my first foray into vacuum forming and I am very happy...
  13. RedmagnusX

Wii U Laptop (First in the World) Completed Work Log

Hey Guys, I'm making this thread to outline my work on my Wii U Laptop. This is a completed project, but I figured I should still make a work log so that the info is available to everyone. There's a video at the bottom of this post if you just want to check out the finished product. Parts...
  14. RedmagnusX

Size hole needed for 3ds slider.

Hello, I was wondering what size holes are needed for the 3ds sliders. I have some coming in the mail and I'm working on the case now, but I don't have them on hand to measure myself. Thank you.
  15. RedmagnusX

The CubePad Advance

Hello everyone. I wanted to show you all the new portable that I made, appropriately named the CubePad Advance. The reason for the name is because I actually used a broken Wii U Gamepad that I acquired from a friend, I gutted it and used the controls and shell as the base for this portable. I...
Back