Search results

1. S

Gman's PS2 Portable

is necromancy not against the rules?
  2. S

Deadpool playstation

HOT Dang! This is *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing SXE, brilliant job!
  3. S

tiago's PS2p build

hdmi from the ps2?
  4. S

Gman's 3rd PS2 Portable!

ah fair enough, even mounting it diagonally would only provide a .5 inch reduction so not really do-able :? thanks anyway :)
  5. S

Gman's 3rd PS2 Portable!

as you have a great deal of experience with the ps2, do you reckon it would ever be possible to squeeze one into an AG-54?
  6. S

comprehensive 7900X trimming guide

thanks for the link, what i was hoping was to be able to yrim one of the dimensions down to 4 inches to fit in an ag54 but it looks like the 85 is still the only way to go :? thanks anyway :)
  7. S

purely a single usb.
  8. S

i need to SERIOUSLY trim down a 7900X board and was wondering if there are any comprehensive guides out there?
  9. S

some stuff to sell need money

how much for the phat ds?
  10. S

Ps2 Disc Drive

uk or us, i have both but i'm in uk
  11. S

Big GBA fat DS

Yeh I chose the fat Ds as there were no electronics in thevhindges like the lite, and it being cheaper dosent hurt :wink:
  12. S

The ClunkerCube

tbh it's good to see people still making portables as i dont want the movement to be dead by the time i finish mine, which should be about when apes retake the earth :P
  13. S

The ClunkerCube

nice job, reminds me of early shockslayer :D
  14. S

The DolphinBoy: a Portrait Style Gamecube Portable

Re: Portrait GameCube portable oh i know and i can't blame you, it's such a Sega to correctly size the holes for the dome pieces to fully cover the sticks while ensuring the sticks have enough throw. :evil2: i was simply pointing out that they do have a function. :D
  15. S

wrestlefest xbox arcade stick

awsome work :awesome: though at the size you made it i would have just gone all the way and housed an entire xbox inside it :D . still amazing job
  16. S

Free MCboot ps2 mem card

no matter turns out my laptop's DD was just flaking out on me as it turns out it wasn't writing to the discs at all and i tried it in my other laptop and it worked :awesome: .
  17. S

The Aluminum 3D Printer

it's also obviously sturdy enough to handle the vibrations from the spindle though the timing belts might not be strong enough to handle the forces applied if it is to carve at any decent speed. ballscrews might have been more practical though slower and more pricy :?
  18. S

Free MCboot ps2 mem card

my 3rd (and most promising) attempt at a ps2 portable demands a free MCboot memory card to bypass the need for a DD. I been pulling my hair out trying to install free MCboot using the nightfire swap trick and the only ones i could find on eBay are from the Russian federation or the states and...
  19. S

The Aluminum 3D Printer

have you considered adding a cnc spindle?
  20. S

The Aluminum 3D Printer

nice build and thats a pretty impressive build volume :D
Back