Search results

1. TacoSlayer

Gamecube portable

Started by modifing the ZN-40 case adding bondo abs cement and JB-Weld Did some rough sanding with a file. worked out where the triggers are going to go. Its starting to get comfy Did some more work but I'm too lazy to upload more pics.
  2. TacoSlayer

Anyone want a NDS?

I have an NDS I no longer have a use for $26 including shipping US only. It originally had broken hinge but but i replaced it with a replacement mario shell i got off ebay. Unfortunately The shell isnt the best quality and the L button is a bit wonky. It still works but it doesnt feel right. DS...
  3. TacoSlayer

I need someone to solder wires directly on my wiikey fusion

I screwed up trying to find solder to the ribbion cable and I was wondering if anyone could solder it for me. I can ship it to you and pay for return shipping.I'll show pics on its current condition so you could have if its doable or not. I can offer around $10 or so as I am a bit tight on money...
  4. TacoSlayer

Dmg Gamecube

Its alive
  5. TacoSlayer

some stuff to sell need money

i have Original NDS (phat ds) Top screen hinge is broken it led to tearing of top screen ribbion cable. If you want to fix it it just needs a new shell and replacement top screen. Everything else works fine so if you so desire you could turn it into a ds gameboy...
  6. TacoSlayer

Ps4 for $200

http://m.kmart.com/sony-playstation-4/p ... D=11042397 Kmart is now having the Ps4 50% off for $200s. So if you have a Kmart near you Hurry Asvp. There was also some people successful getting the discount from Walmart and target from the match price. Idk maybe you'll get lucky. Let me know if...
  7. TacoSlayer

Connect GameCube to almost wtf trimmed gamecube?

So I have a trimmed official controller and almost omgwtf motherboard so my question is where do I connect the controller. On ashens guide it just has points for p1 transistor and 5v. But when I look on the controller pinout there is 5 points. Idk can some one help I'll provides some pics in a pic
  8. TacoSlayer

Freemcboot memcards

I have a couple freemcboot memory cards lieing around so if anyone wants them I'm selling them for $7 including shipping. Pm me if your interested
  9. TacoSlayer

Little Vita trigger case mod

My ps3 knockoff controller finally bit the dust. The grips are amazing and I'm basically going to franken case the grips to the PDP grip case that came with my vita. The grip case was in poor condition so I don't feel so bad about it :p And this is the controller The triggers Should probably...
  10. TacoSlayer

Good small thin fan and heatsink?

Would appreciate some suggestions planning on puting a GC in a dmg gameboy shell Thanks
  11. TacoSlayer

psp 2000 and ds phat for trade or sell

Hey guys i have a psp 2000 and ds phat i received a while back for trade/sell I was going to fix it but I really dont want to wait for the long shipping from china and I need money for my gamecube portable I originally put this on ebay but no one was buying so I figure someone could use it here...
  12. TacoSlayer

Half finishes Ps2 Portable

Hey guys I'm new here so not much rep. I had a ps2 portable I had sitting on my shelf I was working on that I want to get rid of. Some parts were broken and I now don't have the need to fix it. The 1st connector slot for the disc drive has broken off...
  13. TacoSlayer

GBA sp and soon other stuff

I have a GBA sp red its not AGS 101 No charger no games. Also have a 4.3" backup monitor has a small scratch only visible when the screen is off under a bright light I am looking for a 2 broken ps3/ps4 controllers only want the triggers and the plastic around the triggers 3rd party controllers...
  14. TacoSlayer

account suspened message?

I know I haven't been active on the forums for a while but for some reason every once in a while a get an account suspended message when i'm trying to access the forums. I haven't really done anything other then been inactive. Is that perhaps the reason or the suspension message? It is a rather...
  15. TacoSlayer

wii games on GC via Wikkey fusion ?

Just had a thought. A Wii is just an GameCube with a bit better processes and motion controls built in right? Earlier Wii games were compatible with the GameCube controller and were pretty close to the GameCube resolution and such. So if we get a Wii Rom from when around the wii came out and has...
  16. TacoSlayer

soft case sample

Where can I get a soft case sample. I never used one before and I want to try It out before shelling out 15$ Thanks
  17. TacoSlayer

soft case samples

where is the best place to get a soft case sample?
  18. TacoSlayer

how to make a ps2 portable

How to make a Ps2 portable guide By Darkslayer Ever wanted to make a ps2p but don't know how? Well here is how. Ps2 are pretty hard to...
  19. TacoSlayer

iPhone 5s speaker impendence and watts

I was looking for small speakers and came across several speakers. My audio amp requires 4ohm 3 watt speakrts So I was was wondering if anyone knew the impendence and watts of the following speakers IPhone 5s IPhone 5 IPhone 5c Correct me if they all have the same speaker Psvita PSP Thanks...
  20. TacoSlayer

Voltage stopper

Hi I was wondering if someone knew how to make one of these A monostable circuit to simulate a press of the reset button for a second when the circuit first receives power. A diagram would be helpful Thanks
Back