Search results

1. L

PlayStation mod chips

luckily you pm'd me, I would have never seen this. Hope your modded playstations been working a treat :D
  2. L

Official Wiikey Fusion to GC MOD troubleshooting thread!

Just thought I'd add something I've found to this thread My WKF that I killed: Well i got it displaying the GC-Linux screen, but that was it. Black screen when trying to boot it. The FFC to the SD card ended up being faulty, and I had long power and earth leads. Sent to another member for price...
  3. L

Help My screen wont turn on

try a a composite cable with male connector opposite end on another telly to make sure it's not your board. is the board cut? PAL boards output composite on pin 7 of that main IC not pin 9
  4. L

Gonna portablize the Heck outa my GC

Re: Gonna portablize the Heck outa my GC try Megalomaniac, if he doesn't have any PM me. I know a guy (if you have trust) but its basically paying a random hong kong guy and hoping it arrives (with me they did)
  5. L

Custom Gamecube Regulator!! Wiikey Fusion/WODE compatible!!!

Re: Custom Gamecube Regulator!! Wiikey Fusion/WODE compatibl I just got my cube working with sound and volume control, crystal clear, no 12v rail. In fact I haven't got any voltage running that part of the motherboard/ the audio amp at all. This means the cube could run off 4-5v ??
  6. L

Gonna portablize the Heck outa my GC

Re: Gonna portablize the Heck outa my GC Would definitely recommend a drive replacement chip to load via SD card and reduce bulk and power consumption.
  7. L

My 2nd Portable [WIP], another GCP

Hi guys, Started work on my 2nd portable, I had a few faulty gamecubes laying around so why not. I want this one to be a lot smaller. The case measures 158 x 90 x 40mm The cut is somewhere between a maximum safe cut, and almostwtf cut, but i cut the corner off the power connector too...
  8. L

NES custom: Zelda Edition

That looks absolutely mint!
  9. L

GameCube autopower on

Why would you want it to auto power on when plugged in? Just bridge the switch connections together.
  10. L

MultiGCP Concept (or host/ receiver setup)

You could regulate the receiver side separately to reduce amp draw on the host. If i get time I'll get the parts and experiment.
  11. L

L10N37's C4ROM3GCP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-xU4qMT ... e=youtu.be
  12. L

L10N37's Gamecube Portable Log

I got them from a contact in Hong Kong, you might want to ask megalomaniac he might have some
  13. L

Re: Custom Gamecube Regulator!! Wiikey Fusion/WODE compatibl It should be noted that the 08080W (I was using WAD) are very sensitive. I got into the habit of cleaning all my solder points with isopropyl alcohol, and this killed 3 of them regulators. They were outputting the correct voltage...
  14. L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ-UtNky ... 5NWiTfWSRg
  15. L

Re: Custom Gamecube Regulator!! Wiikey Fusion/WODE compatibl the regulators legs weren't pushed all the way through the breadboard on one of them, and it wasn't enough contact. just moved the resistor leg to the upside of the board :) Thanks for this guide Loc
  16. L

Re: Custom Gamecube Regulator!! Wiikey Fusion/WODE compatibl New post, just bumping it so I get a reply
  17. L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4gRimowgYQ
  18. L

getting closer, No where near perfect... things landed in the paint... touched it before it was dry... lol things like that. Screens crooked too AND i got some isopropyl alcohol in it.. SO dumb to spray that all over the screen so now it has some white blotches, but i guess you can hardly...
  19. L

Battery monitor LED circuit

Hey guys, I noticed most battery indicators either turn on when the battery needs charging, or have multiple LED's to show different levels. I just came across this. http://picprojects.org.uk/projects/vmon/ You would need a PIC programmer (which is dirt cheap) but the HEX code is there ready...
  20. L

Official Wiikeys at Foundmy

I nearly bought one on from there but shipping to australia was hectic. I think $30 ...so $80USD (which is more in AUD) just for a WKF. That's fairly crazy seen as how they stopped manufacturing 2012... they must have really, really stocked up on a shaz load of fusions. I wonder how many are...
Back