Search results

1. N

SD Gecko Emulator Help Needed

Hi everyone, I haven't really messed around with SD Gecko, home-brew or emulators on the GameCube before and I'm a bit stuck. I have a WASP Fusion with Swiss auto boot and a SD Gecko. My question is how to I install the emulators and Games. And my second question, how do you play them! I just...
  2. N

Gamecube battery question

How well did that battery pack from amazon work? Any good? How's the battery life?
  3. N

Gamecube controller question

What i was going to do was epoxy the back of the controller to the back of the case. Then epoxy the front of the controller to the front of the case. I tried to run wires to the controller board before for the triggers but i couldn't get it to work. Z button is fine, thats just a tact switch. I...
  4. N

SD Gecko card formatting

Just connect your SD card to your computer. Then drag and drop the ISO file in. Should work fine. Any SD card should work as long as its big enough to fit the game. If this doesn't work format the SD card. In most cases just right click on the SD card icon and follow the options to format. Try...
  5. N

Gamecube controller question

Hi everyone, Just had a quick question. Planning on using two controller boards in my portable to make things easier. One at the front for all the buttons. And one at the back for the triggers and Z button, this way I don't have to make any brackets or hinges for the triggers. The gamecube...
  6. N

How to wire up power in your portable!

What is that power switch's actual name and does anyone know where i can get a charger port. Any help would be very appreciated.
Back