Search results

1. J

Fleshing out an idea (Car Cube)

So, I'm thinking about making a gamecube just for the car. I think it'd be a pretty straight forward mod, no batteries, using OEM controllers, etc. Something I can play when waiting around in my car. 1.) Would running a cube/screen off of my car's 12V cigarette lighter adapter be a good idea...
  2. J

Google Chrome on a GC?

I know, no internet, and I'm good with that... I'm making a javascript game, and I'm just spitballing ideas at this point, but do you think it's be possible to get chrome running through gc linux, or any webkit based browser, and run the page locally? It's be pretty rad to know making a...
  3. J

Can you power speakers by stealing voltage?

So, I've started working on an NES portable, nothing too fancy. I promise I've been reading up on how to do this like crazy, but there's something I still don't understand. Hypothetically, if I had speakers that required 5v to run....would I have to wire it up as part of the whole battery...
  4. J

Why so few Wii Portables?

Recycling the stupid question I asked with a different one I now have, on the same topic... Why so few Wii portables? And even when people make them, it seems like they want to make them boot right to GC mode. I love the gamecube, but I also think that the benefits you can include (internet...
Back