Search results

1. Fluxedo

NGCP by Nikoil

Can you provide a link or part number for these Nokia camera buttons? Thanks!
  2. Fluxedo

Diagram of gamecube joystick PCB

The wiring schematic and joystick mechanisms are the exact same for the grey stick and yellow stick on a GC controller
  3. Fluxedo

Are megadrives permenantly out of production?

Nope. Mega is a busy guy. Give him time.
  4. Fluxedo

BitBuilt Forums Summer Building Competition!

Over at BitBuilt we're going to be hosting a Summer Portable Build Competition! We'd love to see cross forums participation and hopefully we all can keep the competition ball rolling. Here's the rules and everything else: We hope to see you guys there!
  5. Fluxedo

Pocket Atari - lovablechevy's Flashback 2 in a 2600 cart

Nice job! How sturdy does the physical mini USB connection feel for a controller?
  6. Fluxedo

Custom CNC'd GameCube Motherboards and Heatsinks!

Updated photos and phrasing.
  7. Fluxedo

Full GC regulator set (1.7v, 1.5v, 3.3v)

I've got a full set of 3 GC regs (1.7v, 1.5v, 3.3v) that I don't need anymore. Looking for $35 + shipping. All prewired and tested.
  8. Fluxedo

Custom CNC'd GameCube Motherboards and Heatsinks!

INTRODUCTION I've been working on CNCing GameCube motherboards and heatsinks lately to make the process of portabilizing easier and I'm ready to post about it and what's for sale. before the details, some photos: IMGUR ALBUM: http://imgur.com/a/MZuXy I'll be updating the images over...
  9. Fluxedo

portable wii fix

I stand corrected! Once the DD gets spoofed I'll make the switch in interest possibly. My switch would be determined by if it gets better power consumption ratings than GC on custom regs. I'll pretty much only play GC on it. I assume it's already been documented but I'm on mobile right now.
  10. Fluxedo

portable wii fix

as long as Wiis are still as expensive as they are the GC will stick around a while longer.
  11. Fluxedo

I want your broken/fried GameCube and or heatsinks!

Adding to this, would you guys want to buy pre cut boards and heatsinks?
  12. Fluxedo

I want your broken/fried GameCube and or heatsinks!

As I'm getting further into CNCing gamecubes and heatsinks I'm finding some of it to be trial and error to get everything absolutely perfect. So that I don't waste good GameCube motherboards, if anyone would be willing to send me any fried GameCube motherboards to test on I'll pay shipping and...
  13. Fluxedo

RDC/Downing's PTH08080 Breakout Boards

I figured they'd need to be at least 1 12v capacitor (implying you're using a 12 supply). Is it safe to use less for higher than rated voltages?
  14. Fluxedo

Noah's First Portable

i think you may have linked one of the images wrong :P
  15. Fluxedo

RDC/Downing's PTH08080 Breakout Boards

0_0 where'd you find such small caps?
  16. Fluxedo

Gman's Wii portable worklog

I'm in awe 10/10 Cut of the year
  17. Fluxedo

Gamecube Portable

I know modding is for the sake of doing it but why not just have a 12v power line that goes into the portable that powers an internal charger and the console at the same time rather than doing all of this? I've seen circuits before that charge batteries just like a wall charger but run off of...
  18. Fluxedo

Custom Regulators

You need a second 100uf cap on the 1.9/1.7v output.
  19. Fluxedo

Forum Suggestion Box

Back