Search results

1. frostedfires

Nintendo 64 Classic Mini

Transformed my friends SNES Classic into a Nintendo 64 Classic after it caught on fire... Ended up keeping it and giving him my SNES Classic so he wouldn't be without one.
  2. frostedfires

SOLD ~Selling Gamecube Portable~

Hey everyone, Gotta sell some things to make money for rent. Going to school and working is taking a tole on my bank account. I bought a GameCube Portable from Ashen back in February but just don't have the time to play it as often. I've played it for maybe 24 hours total. Played some Zelda...
  3. frostedfires

Huge Lot for Sale! Gamecube + N64 Stuff!

Hello everyone! I lurk the website a lot and currently in school so I haven't had much time for modding. I have a large lot of things that I would like to sell to help pay for school supplies and gas. I would like to sell everything as one lot, so no splitting up just a couple of things. Reason...
  4. frostedfires

I got into Dental School! Thanks to modding!

I got my acceptance letter into Dental school Woohoo! (Finally). During my interview I showed the committee images of my portables that I have built along with the internals. They were very intrigued by this type of hobby and thought it was a great way to build dexterity. I showed them some of...
  5. frostedfires

3DS Odroid Portable!

Hey everyone, It's been a while since I have worked on a project. I still have a PC portable in the works but I had to put it to the side for a while. I plan on making a Raspberry Pi Zero or Pi 2 in a 3DS XL case. I have a Pi Zero right now but I might get a Pi 2 and see if that would fit...
  6. frostedfires

PC portable!

Hey everyone, I used to be a forum member on the Bacman site before it went down for good. I will be starting a new project soon in which I don't have a name for yet. However it will be a portable gaming device that runs Windows 10. I wish to be able to play N64 games, PSX, Possibly Gamecube...
  7. frostedfires

Stuck Pixel Problem... Please help.

Does anyone know how to fix a stuck pixel on a 5in TFT Lcd display? It's the same screen that Ashen uses for his portables (Here). I have tried the "flickering" programs that scramble a bunch of flashing colors but that didn't work. I've tried putting some pressure on the screen and "flicking it...
Back