Search results

1. frostedfires

Nintendo 64 Classic Mini

Transformed my friends SNES Classic into a Nintendo 64 Classic after it caught on fire... Ended up keeping it and giving him my SNES Classic so he wouldn't be without one.
  2. frostedfires

SOLD ~Selling Gamecube Portable~

Sorry sold it to Noah yesterday. I updated the title
  3. frostedfires

N64 won't work on any of my TVs

Nice! What was wrong with it?
  4. frostedfires

N64 won't work on any of my TVs

Make sure the cartridge slot is cleaned real good. Use a can of air or blow air in to remove buildup of dust. Try more than one game too. The game might be broken. The N64 will not show any picture if there is no game in the system or if the jumper pak is missing. Try cleaning all of the...
  5. frostedfires

*Pending Sale* Probably Sold to Noah
  6. frostedfires

Hey everyone, Gotta sell some things to make money for rent. Going to school and working is taking a tole on my bank account. I bought a GameCube Portable from Ashen back in February but just don't have the time to play it as often. I've played it for maybe 24 hours total. Played some Zelda...
  7. frostedfires

RAM Pak Relocation

8. frostedfires

Huge Lot for Sale! Gamecube + N64 Stuff!

SOLD! Thank you for everyone interested. Might make another lot later with more items I have laying around.
  9. frostedfires

Gamecube Portable - The Varia Cube

Wow! Dude I love your builds, this one in particular is so clean and sharp looking. Well done!
  10. frostedfires

custom computer desk

Dang dude this is one sweet set up! You've always been such a brilliant modder. :)
  11. frostedfires

Huge Lot for Sale! Gamecube + N64 Stuff!

Hello everyone! I lurk the website a lot and currently in school so I haven't had much time for modding. I have a large lot of things that I would like to sell to help pay for school supplies and gas. I would like to sell everything as one lot, so no splitting up just a couple of things. Reason...
  12. frostedfires

I got into Dental School! Thanks to modding!

Hahah I would love to incorporate 3D printers into dentistry more. I feel like the way that guy made his own "invisaline" could have caused a terrible bite. But still cheaper than an orthodontist I guess ha. I will be sure to add some Flux when soldering the braces onto the teeth to create a...
  13. frostedfires

Hahaha love that movie! Yeah had dental problems as a child and grew toward the field overtime.
  14. frostedfires

I got my acceptance letter into Dental school Woohoo! (Finally). During my interview I showed the committee images of my portables that I have built along with the internals. They were very intrigued by this type of hobby and thought it was a great way to build dexterity. I showed them some of...
  15. frostedfires

3DS Odroid Portable!

Re: 3DS Pi Portable! Yeah its attached to the battery very small one
  16. frostedfires

Powering on?

Did you check to see if your Cart slot rewire worked before wiring up the battery? Does the red light turn on on the n64?
  17. frostedfires

3DS Odroid Portable!

Re: 3DS Pi Portable! Instead of a raspberry Pi I am going to use an Odroid C0 which fits perfectly. Will add more updates as I progress.
  18. frostedfires

3D Printed N64p Casing - Unfinished - $60

I'm interested in one if Gman doesn't end up wanting it. Not sure what the price would be for one though.
  19. frostedfires

RDC/Downing's PTH08080 Breakout Boards

Ohhh Lovely! How much for some boards?
  20. frostedfires

GBA SP in a DMG

Wow that thing is beautiful! And I love the carrying case!
Back