Search results

1. wallydawg

Midwest Gaming Classic 2016 Hype Train Choo Choo

Midwest Gaming Classic 2016 Friday April 8 - Sunday April 10 at the Shearaton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel Brookfield, Wisconsin (just west of Milwaukee Wisconsin) http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com 2015 Show Highlights: Inaugural Friday Night preshow was fun. A lot of the event rooms were...
  2. wallydawg

Nomad Jr. 3D Printed Genesis Clone Portable

I have a GN-Twin in my possession, which is essentially an FC-twin but with a Genesis and NES combination clone console. Bought it at a thrift store ($4) pretty much just for a replacement NES 72-pin connector off of the NES side. Even though Genesis clones aren't that great at all in a general...
  3. wallydawg

Broken TI-83 Calculator FS/83+ on eBay

Turns on, screen is broken where only half of it shows up as shown in picture. Perfect for cramming a gameboy into or whatever. Doesn't come with the slip cover. $13 shipped PayPal gift (or $15 normally) to contiguous USA. I also have a 100% TI 83+ on eBay if you need something like that for...
  4. wallydawg

Help me color this 3D Printed NES portable, Modretro

So I bought a 3D Printer a few months ago and it's pretty Dang awesome. I have spent the summer so far just messing around with random test prints, fixing things around my house/at work, and of course printing Pokemon and parts off Thingiverse, all while designing and tweaking a case for an...
  5. wallydawg

Get on Down to Bartertown: Super Joy III's boards FS

I have some Super Joy III motherboards available for sale. I had planned on eventually doing something with these but never really got around to it. Power and A/V jacked added for ease of use/testing, and the boards are tested 100% working with omitted controller board (unneeded) running built...
  6. wallydawg

Midwest Gaming Classic 2015

Update: 2015 show is a go. April 11th & 12th, 2015 in Brookfield, Wisconsin (Minutes away from Downtown Milwaukee) More Info here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12818&start=10 -------------- (Last Years Show Info) April 12th & 13th, 2014 in Brookfield, Wisconsin (Minutes away from Downtown Milwaukee)...
  7. wallydawg

wtb/wttf 3.5" screens suitable for Sega products

I'm 0 for enough-to-stop-blindly-buying-screens-from-ebay on 3.5" screens. If anyone has some extras on hand, I'm willing to buy them provided you show me a picture of it running on a Nomad or Sega Genesis 2. I have a ton for trade that work on basically everything else I throw at it (except for...
  8. wallydawg

Fed up with 3.5" backup Screens. Troubleshoot/Alternative?

Maybe it's just my horrible luck, but it seems to me that the quality (which of course really wasn't that high to begin with) of these has really dropped of late. For ~$20 each I'm not expecting much really, I just want them to work properly and that is my issue. I buy these screens for Nomad...
  9. wallydawg

80's NEStop

Full worklog at Benheck, but a lot of it is just me spinning my wheels on different screens and such. I think I've posted most of still relevant material here in the OP. There is a lot of jumping around and not much order here as this was off and on work over 2 years (mostly off). This...
  10. wallydawg

2 Datamax Kidz Delights F/S

I have two Datamaxeses (DataMaxii?) for sale, both in working condition, not that such a thing matters to anyone here. Both have different startup music but have the same programs, so that's interesting I suppose. $25 shipped to USA each, or both for $43 shipped. Price lowered, $20 shipped...
  11. wallydawg

WTB IMac G4 "hinge"

I am looking for this thing: I am looking for something like this for a project and doesn't necessarily have to be that exact one. With the way Mac parts are it's probably more cost effective to make/buy something similar instead. I own ZERO Mac products so normal searches aren't giving me the...
  12. wallydawg

Archos 101 gen8 Android 2.2 tablet for sale

$165 shipped to USA. I recently picked up an Amazon Kindle Fire so I have my Archos 101 gen8 tablet up for sale. I am the original owner and have had it just over a year. Tablet is in perfect shape, no scratches dents or dings. Here's a bunch of rambling information about it: Features: 10.1"...
  13. wallydawg

WTB backlight ready Gameboy Pocket screen

I have a yellow GB Pocket and a Yellow backlight but I'm about 0/4 in trying to get that Dang reflective/polarizer layer and backing off of the LCD without ruining it, so I'm hoping someone has one for sale with those layers already removed. I will also buy a complete GB Pocket too if you would...
Back