Search results

1. Atari

FS: Consoles, Games, Controllers and More!

All of the following has been tested as working unless otherwise denoted. All consoles and games are NTSC unless otherwise denoted. All prices do NOT include shipping. Click thumbnails for larger pictures. Consoles: GBA SP -- SOLD The outside is a bit scratched from regular wear and tear. The...
  2. Atari

WTB: Rev 5 N64

I would like to purchase a NUS-CPU-05 or NUS-CPU-05-1 N64. It can be motherboard only, but should not be cut in any way, shape, or form. I would like to purchase both a working and dead console for testing purposes. I will only take uncut fried boards, as I described above for a working...
  3. Atari

The Motherboard Thread

This thread is intended to be a comprehensive list of Nintendo 64 board scans for tracework purposes. I do not have every revision of N64 available to me, and as such, I ask the members of this community to take high resolution scans or pictures of their own uncut N64s so others may do tracework...
  4. Atari

What kind of RAM does the iBook G4 use?

Well, I have just received an iBook G4 from a friend. Turns out it has a dead boot sector. I have a spare 2.5" Hard Drive, but while it was open I realized it only had 256 MB of RAM. If I were to upgrade it, what type would it use? (EG SDRAM, DDR, or DDR2) And what MHz (for the RAM) does the...
  5. Atari

Porting Flatmii to the Gamecube?

I know there have been some attempts in the past to make a Hard Drive interface for the Gamecube, such as this one: http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=18006 However, they all seem to be ill fated. I also know that there is this thing called Flatmii for the Wii, and it seems to be all I've...
Back