YARPP [Yet Another Raspberry Pi Portable]

legofan623

Here's my thinking:

ycpwr.jpg

It's gonna use a Hubsan X4 H107D controller, Logitech F310 donor controller, and a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B. I'll keep this thread posted as I get to work on it, for now I'm collecting everything I'm gonna need. It's not the prettiest thing in the world but hey, who said my other portables were pretty either ;)

Also if y'all know of anything that I should put in that dead space in the middle let me know because it's an eyesore at the moment

Last edited:
Looks a bit like that very rare Genesis dual analog controller, should be nice though.

That space in the middle, you could use a logo of some kind to break up the onslaught of black

I'd swap the analog and dpad/buttons layout. It looks too low and uncomfortable how it is now, and with a raspi2 most of the games you will be able to play well you'd probably use those more over the analog.

Also I'm not sure what's to the sides of the screen but if those are speakers it would be neat to have that whole section a speaker grill.

I'd swap the analog and dpad/buttons layout. It looks too low and uncomfortable how it is now, and with a raspi2 most of the games you will be able to play well you'd probably use those more over the analog.

Also I'm not sure what's to the sides of the screen but if those are speakers it would be neat to have that whole section a speaker grill.
I would do that but with the nature of the casing it already has very large spots for joysticks where I have them and I just don't know if I could get rid of all the material and then still have it still structurally sound, but I do agree with you about the layout being wonky so I'll keep it in mind. And yeah those are speakers I'll probably do that

Back