Almost done, controller problem.

Epmah

Newb
Well I have been working on my ps2p for a while now and was just about to connect the controller board to all the buttons.

First I wired the controller to the ps2slim mobo, and it worked like a charm.
Second I stripped the controller and started to wire all the buttons to the case tact switches, and got nothing...
Everything booted up like normal, screen, sound, batteries and dvddrive all ok. But the controller dead. ...

Hmmmm ok. I tried in desperation with three other controller and soldered it to the mobo but no luck.
Controllers wont work with my ps2p and this build will never see those happy days with me playing games in my car at lunch and in bed att night. ..

Unless someone here is willing to help me?

I have checked the fuse directly next to the port and it is working ok. The smaller fuse next to this one is dead. I bypassed it but that didnt do anything.

I have tried give more power to the mobo (8,5volt and upp to 10volt). But hey, guess what, no luck.

Worth noting is that the analog button on the controller shines red when pressed on, so it is getting power att least.

I am not a pro at this. But I have made it this far and it is sad If it is this that will be the reason for me to accept the deafeat and throw my masterpiece in the bin.

Back