Custom CNC'd GameCube Motherboards and Heatsinks!

Fluxedo

INTRODUCTION

I've been working on CNCing GameCube motherboards and heatsinks lately to make the process of portabilizing easier and I'm ready to post about it and what's for sale. before the details, some photos:

eXcayuNm.jpg

FeBzlRum.jpg

O87AEHem.jpg

2wmZJaom.jpg

IMGUR ALBUM:
http://imgur.com/a/MZuXy

I'll be updating the images over time.

ALL ORDERS SHIPPED OUT WILL BE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL BE FULLY FUNCTIONING (Both boards and heatsinks) AND YOU WILL RECEIVE PICTURES BEFORE TO GUARANTEE SATISFACTION

PRICES AND OTHER STUFF

$25 for the motherboard and heatsink combo (no fan) + shipping to your location
$30 for the motherboard, heatsink, and ASUS fan

(I bought all my motherboards for $10 so I feel $15 for labor and time is fair)

OPTIONS
The heatsinks come pretty standard. If you want something special done, message me and we'll talk. Other than that, they come with 9mm long fin width, 3.2mm gaps between the fins and are ~10mm to be flush with the ASUS fan.

The motherboard is another beast though. I can do any cut you'd like or anything in between. You can find a list of all the motherboard cuts HERE

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ON ALL BOARDS. I WILL UPDATE THE LIST AS TIME GOES ON AND I GAIN AND SELL BOARDS PAYMENT ONLY REQUESTED AFTER ORDER IS COMPLETE.

Currently I have 8 Revision A/B boards unclaimed (off board regulators not included.) and 1 Revision C boards (on board regulators.)

Code:
AVAILABLE ORDERS:

1. REV A-B : CLAIMED

2. REV A-B : UNCLAIMED

3. REV A-B : UNCLAIMED

4. REV A-B : UNCLAIMED

5. REV A-B : UNCLAIMED

6. REV A-B : UNCLAIMED

7. REV A-B : UNCLAIMED 

8. REV A-B : UNCLAIMED

9. REV A-B : UNCLAIMED

10. REV C : UNCLAIMED

Are there any mother boards still available? Thanks!

Edit: I saw where you addressed available cuts. Didn't mean to ask about something stated earlier.

Last edited:
If they are still available I would like to purchase one A/B board with medium cut with the heatsink and fan, and one A/B board max safe cut with heatsink and fan. If they are not still available then I'll be a sad panda.

Back