portable wii fix

Fluxedo said:
as long as Wiis are still as expensive as they are the GC will stick around a while longer.
I've been buying my Wiis for $15 on ebay :) That's cheaper than the GC already :)

I stand corrected! Once the DD gets spoofed I'll make the switch in interest possibly. My switch would be determined by if it gets better power consumption ratings than GC on custom regs. I'll pretty much only play GC on it. I assume it's already been documented but I'm on mobile right now.

Fluxedo said:
I stand corrected! Once the DD gets spoofed I'll make the switch in interest possibly. My switch would be determined by if it gets better power consumption ratings than GC on custom regs. I'll pretty much only play GC on it. I assume it's already been documented but I'm on mobile right now.

We are working on spoofing the disc drive. We just need to find someone capable of coding a hack for us.

Yup. The wii uses significantly less power than the gamecube for both gamecube games and wii games, even on stock regulators the wii uses less power. You do not need the disc drive board connected to play gamecube games through nintendon't, you only need it for wii and virtual console games. So even if all you are after is gamecube games, you are in luck. Heres my up-to-date super guide to get started in your conversion to the wii side.

Less power
No modchip needed
Better graphical interface
Don't need a daughterboard for GC Games
Better emulators
Memory card emulation and other nintendon't

Wii master race.

Back