Recent content by zaxxon

1. zaxxon

Custom Gameboy and Other Video Game Items For Sale

FOR SALE The "smoothboy": *Gameboy in sanded down casing complete with PCB Mount Pro Sound V2, Variable Clock v4, new buttons from asmretro, and replacement screen cover. I am also selling my synthboy + (black and pink version), mssiah, xbox 360, ps3, ps1, gamecube games, ps3 games...
  2. zaxxon

NES custom: Zelda Edition

wow
  3. zaxxon

My new backlit, painted and led modded Gameboy Pocket.

Really slick looking pocket you got there!
  4. zaxxon

The thread of music, be it modded, retro, or normal.

IvFWdV8smYE 09X6rhWJKMM Hnr2r2mNIuk PbCeFnrHgJ8 LzLEX1M2BU0 MwleLyD43Hs gt3i271i3eA
  5. zaxxon

The thread of music, be it modded, retro, or normal.

t99r8JSdI7s klIXtwEKoeU vwnVI_x5g0I -mcfBLoQS0A 0FWf7ONmNWE
  6. zaxxon

The afternoon projects thread

That c64 with the mini box and everything is amazing. Please make these little consoles into keychains or something eventually!
  7. zaxxon

Any Electrical Engineers here?

Also try contacting Aux
  8. zaxxon

Inside your wii (cosmetic mod)

Your are quite the artist! Good Job!
  9. zaxxon

Gman's PS2 Portable

This is one of the smallest ps2ps I've ever seen. :awesome: Good job and I can't wait to see what else you make!
  10. zaxxon

Silver cube handheld gamecube with wiikey fusion

Re: Silver cube handheld Wow, that metal case looks amazing. This is probably one of the best looking gcps out there! Good Job!
  11. zaxxon

I proudly present you: [The PiBoy]

You should buy one of these screen covers http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/re ... nt-screens Because it'd look great with a real screen cover on it.
  12. zaxxon

Also I was just wondering, why is the screen cover made out of tape? Can you no longer use a regular one?
  13. zaxxon

This is awesome! Kudos to you sir! EDIT: Also could you post some internal shots please?
  14. zaxxon

My completed mario and luigi n64 handheld

Re: My completed n64 Looks nice! Can't wait to see your gcp!
  15. zaxxon

Cleaning a GBASP/Afterburner front-light panel?

I use alcohol to clean my gameboys screens after I peel off the polarizing film so I think it'd be fine to use. However if the afterburner kit uses a different material than glass I don't know if I could recommend it. Hope that helps. zaxxon'd
Back