Recent content by wolborg

1. wolborg

Another Pi in a GameBoy

Finished as it's going to get now that I've almost finished the case in Fusion 360 for the next one.
  2. wolborg

Retro Phone Headset

I like this.
  3. wolborg

GameCube portable by Nikoil

Very well done. I'm a huge fan of the housing's texture.
  4. wolborg

steelers media center arcade

Very cool. I like the big arcade style button on the front.
  5. wolborg

PiGRRL 2

Hey Everyone, It's been a while since I've posted on the forums and even longer since I actually finished a project of mine. This is my spin on the PiGRRL 2 from AdaFruit. This is using the 1.1v of the printable STL provided by AdaFruit on Thingiverse. This one is slightly different in that it...
  6. wolborg

My first (and bad) portable GameCube

I like it. Especially the little screen whatever it does.
  7. wolborg

Sailor Moon Xbox 360 Slim

I like this a lot. Especially the glitter flake.
  8. wolborg

T-Berg Builds himself an arcade cabinet for christmas!

Great job! I hope one of my projects comes out as well if I ever finish any of them.
  9. wolborg

The afternoon projects thread

From the thumbnail on my mobile browser it reads "Meth Rower".
  10. wolborg

Scratches on traces on GC Mobo

Test the continuity of the traces with a multi-meter. Are you going to cut the board for your portable? You might end up cutting it off completely anyway. Good luck with this portable though. I will be watching for it.
  11. wolborg

Portable GameCube Work: The Return of Wolborg

Did a little work today. http://youtu.be/2H_GciWlYbY
  12. wolborg

Portable GameCube Work: The Return of Wolborg

Hi Everyone! So I've got a little free time on my hands now, and am trying to get back into modding and Modretro. I really like the design of this portable, and am going to try to actually finish one. Here I will post my progress. After I get a new Cube from Chase (Abyss), and receive all of my...
  13. wolborg

Optimal Batteries for Running a Gamecube

Thanks for the reply! I'm using a ZN-40 so my portable is staying relatively thin. Do you have a recommendation of any specific batteries to use.
  14. wolborg

Wiikey Fusion or WODE

It's a WiiKey clone so that's why it's considerably cheaper. I'm going to ponder ordering this over lunch, read a little more about this, and see what I can find.
  15. wolborg

Optimal Batteries for Running a Gamecube

What would be the perfect batteries to run a GameCube portable for three maybe four hours?
Back