Recent content by Stormower

1. Stormower

Storm GameCube by Stormower

lol I really did a full woklog on my Snapchat story but I did not save it.
  2. Stormower

Hi guys ! I hope you're fine. In France it's holidays, so it's time for me to do things like playing music, loose time on computer and... Make my StormCube ! So I received screen and it works, as you can see here: Screen working I can directly solder the screen on the mobo without any...
  3. Stormower

Xbox one sticks on wiiu pro controller

Thanx/merci. I will probably put GameCube sticks on my wiiU Gamepad :)
  4. Stormower

Hi guys ! I'm waiting for the WKF, it should come soon, and the screen should come Tuesday or Wednesday. I am preparing my SD cards. I used WBFS to put the 1.5 update on the SD card I will use for the wiikey, and I am Downloading Super Smash Bros Melee (I have the original CD) I want to use a...
  5. Stormower

Wii DVD/Wiikey Fusion/WODE (sd/hdd loading) on Gamecube

I just purchased my wiikey fusion for a GameCube mod and this will be very helpfull. Thanx very much ! I just need somebody to confirm me that the special pins are only for the WODE and the Wiikey doesn't need a NC, but just 32 pins soldered. To be sure I understand before doing solething false.
  6. Stormower

Hi guys ! I purchased the wiikey fusion, I will receive it Sunday or Monday. I purchased the screen too, and I will receive it wednesday I think. Now I just need an amplifier, I have the speaker. So the most difficult thing will be to solder the wiikey fusion, but I will try , and if I success...
  7. Stormower

Ashen's Wii Laptop ~ Worklog ~

I have the same WD USB 3 HDD than you ! :D And the projects is awsome, like your otherz ones... Thanks for the guides, it will help me to make my first GC mod :)
  8. Stormower

Oui j'habite près de Paris, à Herblay dans le 95. Si il y possibilité que tu me fournisse une WF pas cher franchement je suis carrément partant, on se voit à une gare. Je vais t'envoyer mon 06 en PM. Pour l'écran je croyais que la connectique RCA montait que jusqu'à 480p seulement et que donc...
  9. Stormower

Ok merci c,est parfait pour tester. La carte mémoire j'en ai une de Wii elles doivent avoir le max de blocks je vais la souder. Les PaySafe card, aucun moyen de les mettre sur Paypal... Je vais lier ma propre carte bancaire, ma mère va péter un câble mais tant pis... ---EN--- Thanks, I will...
  10. Stormower

Salut ! Sa fait plaisir de voir qu'il y a du francophone dans les parages ! Merci pour le site Assentek, mais ils sont en rupture de stock et j'ai trouvé des wiikey fusion 10€ moins cher ici: http://www.consolify.fr/fr/modchipspuce ... usion.html Pour la souder c'est le plus dur je pense... je...
  11. Stormower

Kid's first Gamecube Portable (Battery Cube)

Good Luck guy ! I just think it's very expansive, I a buying a GameCube transportable (without battery) for 65€ (+19 for the consol)
  12. Stormower

Hi everybody, I hope you're fine ! I planned to make a portable GameCube some years ago but I was too young to success so I did not try. But now, I am 16, and I'm in 1ere S SI. (1ere is the second year of high-school, S means Scientist and SI is engineering sciences.) First of all, I must say...
Back