Recent content by Spencer

1. S

Black is pretty much always negative. Google it. It seems like you haven't learned this skill yet. I've been watching you do this stuff for awhile now fiskers. They banned you from BitBuilt because you wouldn't research anything or try to find answers to your questions before asking on the...
  2. S

Have you considered asking yourself your own questions before asking them here? Haha just wondering.
  3. S

I only said I thought it was silly that you were, not that you couldn't. I would hope that I can have an opinion as well. Edit: regardless, sorry @Fiskers1208 for contributing to this craziness on your thread. Good luck on your portable, you can dooooooo eeet!!
  4. S

"Somewhat playable"??? You have got to be kidding me with this trash. Why the Heck do you think so many people are into portablizing the gamecube? Because Of mario, link, and everything else that's so great about Nintendo. I think most people would agree with me that many of the greatest video...
  5. S

Wii Portable for sale

I've updated my first post with a link to a demo video. :)
  6. S

Wii Portable for sale

What makes you say they won't last long fiskers? I've had a few gamecube controllers for over 10 years and have never had to replace the joysticks. Unless someone tries to jam this unit in their pocket regularly(which they shouldn't), the joysticks should be fine for awhile. Please don't post...
  7. S

Wii Portable for sale

Thank you
  8. S

Wii Portable for sale

The reason I'm not posting it on eBay quite yet is because I want someone on the forums to have a chance at getting it. I put a lot of time, effort, and love into this system and I want someone to buy it that will appreciate it and has a little bit of experience looking through the forums. Also...
  9. S

Wii Portable for sale

Thank you! No I don't think I will post it on eBay. At least not at this point. I'm not really looking to trade, but you can PM me and I'll check it out. :) Thanks for looking!
  10. S

Wii Portable for sale

Hey everyone! I'm an active member over on BitBuilt! I posted this over there already but I thought I'd post it here in case anyone is interested. It makes me sick to sell this because I love it, but the WiiP I am currently working on needs some funding. :p So I'm going to sell this to someone...
  11. S

Wiring help for Official GC controller triggers

To clarify, I have the R "click" working, just not the analog slider thing. Ive tried to wire it up to the pin on the controller chip but I can't get it to work! Thanks in advance! I'm really enjoying learning all this stuff! It's been going pretty well thanks to you guys and all of your work!
  12. S

Wiring help for Official GC controller triggers

Hey guys! I'm working on my first portable and I'm extremely new to modding and electronics in general. So this may be a stupid question. Haha but I'm having trouble wiring up my right analog trigger. I want to have one half of the original gamecube controller on each side of my portable as to...
Back