Recent content by Prog

1. Prog

Finished - 3DS XL without top screen

Yeah that can tend to happen after 6 years
  2. Prog

XboxDVI

https://e2e.ti.com/support/interface/f/138/t/207816?TFP410-will-not-display-an-image-on-most-HDMI-devices This link might be useful if you are hooking it up to something from the past fifteen years
  3. Prog

No chat anymore?

You on Facebook, mang?
  4. Prog

FREE DOCS wireless N64 controllers

This listing is almost three years old. Marshallh hasn't even signed in to this website in a little over two years.
  5. Prog

Fully Portable PS3

Has anyone even built a fully portable PS3? It's insanely difficult; the PS3's hardware is pretty big. This site doesn't have a whole lot of activity anymore, so you probably won't get much in the way of legitimate responses regardless. In the off chance that you do, it would probably be in...
  6. Prog

Raspberry Pi 3 n64 reading real carts?

It's realistic, but it's not a beginner's project. You'd basically be building the same kind of device which dumps the ROM from the cart, which is how pretty much every ROM online started out. Here's how one guy did his. Then you'd have to figure out how to interface it with the Raspberry Pi's...
  7. Prog

GameCube portable by Nikoil

We have several more general guides peppered around the site, and on the bottom of his post he left a link to his worklog for this particular project.
  8. Prog

PC Build Question

I worked for Geek Squad for a year. That's nothing.
  9. Prog

Show us your desktop!

I like to confuse people
  10. Prog

Starting Gamecube Portable - Help w/ Wasp/Swiss

I *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing will
  11. Prog

Starting Gamecube Portable - Help w/ Wasp/Swiss

Badass Consoles isn't a scam website. I have to check with the owner to see what happened there.
  12. Prog

The Official Leaving/Returning Members Thread

Dang man, you're so old that I don't remember you. No offense. Welcome back! P.S. Twinsies!
  13. Prog

Большое спасибо!

Большое спасибо!
  14. Prog

4 years in the making - Flipper

Oh yeah. I saw this when it was in beta*. Pretty cool. *Not to be confused with βeta
  15. Prog

Logan paul PS4 Case Mod

This case mod makes me want to hang myself. jk bro it's pretty nice for the record i thought of posting this before i saw kb's reply
Back