Recent content by Noah

1. Noah

LMAO what kind of staff is this Jesus the quality of this place really went down hill since 2012

LMAO what kind of staff is this Jesus the quality of this place really went down hill since 2012
  2. Noah

BB: PortablizeMii, Wii OMGWTF, Wii LMAO, Wii OMEGA, Portablizing Store, GC+, trimming the N64...

BB: PortablizeMii, Wii OMGWTF, Wii LMAO, Wii OMEGA, Portablizing Store, GC+, trimming the N64 smaller than anyone has before, high quality guides and information. MR? GameCube OMGWTF, early N64 trims, board bending. MR has been stale for years, nothing's changed.
  3. Noah

Heck, he hasn't even logged into his own website in over a year and hasn't posted in far longer...

Heck, he hasn't even logged into his own website in over a year and hasn't posted in far longer. If you think our primary goal is to destroy this site you're very naive to think so. Besides, for someone clinging onto this site so dearly you seem quite interested in what we're doing considering...
  4. Noah

We've done more for the scene in our first year than MR has done in almost 10 years of...

We've done more for the scene in our first year than MR has done in almost 10 years of existence. Trust me, no one is going to come back here. I'd be surprised if Palmer keeps paying the bills because from what I'm hearing he's no longer interested in this project, hence the reasoning for the...
  5. Noah

Standards mean nothing if you have no members to uphold them. There's a reason new members are...

Standards mean nothing if you have no members to uphold them. There's a reason new members are saying they like this "other site" better
  6. Noah

LMAO prog you spent half of 2012 banned or having most of the people dislike you so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LMAO prog you spent half of 2012 banned or having most of the people dislike you so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  7. Noah

Noah's JB64

The times are a changin'
  8. Noah

Noah's JB64

Not yet. I'm in the middle of a rebuild actually. I got the old 5000 mAhs from Batteryspace and tried putting those in but the case was too thick. Now that I can design custom PCBs and everything I'm in the process of making a new case (still JB) that will allow for better placement of...
  9. Noah

wiring vga on nintendo wii

10. Noah

No, you're an idiot. If you've been within a light-year of the realm of console modding for the last year you'd know that he hasn't shipped one GCVideo out yet and he's working on a plug'n play solution. You cannot buy GCVideo anywhere with the exception of digital which won't work for you.
  11. Noah

You can't buy GCVideo anywhere. You can use it on the Wii as long as it's flashed with a closed source firmware edit to make it work with the Wii. Complaining and begging for the release won't help either. How 2 use GCVidja on Wee: Step 1: Don't be an idiot You already messed it up. Darn. I...
  12. Noah

Yes you can
  13. Noah

Nintendo wii portable/gamecube case

OK.
  14. Noah

Nintendo wii portable/gamecube case

So you copied ProtoBugs design and slapped your name on it and are now saying you spent "hours of work" on it? http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1487081 OK.
  15. Noah

Nope it does
Back