Recent content by MorganTheAdventurer

1. MorganTheAdventurer

GameBoy Macro

I made a couple of DS Macro's using DS lite's a while ago. Here's the guide I used if you want some references http://anthonythomas.io/tag/gba-macro/?pow=datea This is the one I made for myself. I used a couple of PSP speakers on it, was a bit of a pain to get them in nicely but it turned out...
  2. MorganTheAdventurer

Mono Audio Amp

I'm looking for a mono audio amp with dial volume and a headphone port. Does anyone know where I can find one / what one I can use?
  3. MorganTheAdventurer

SEGA Genesis Radica Portable

The screen I ordered finally came in! and its better then I could have hoped for! The board is nice and small, it can run off of 5v without any modifying, and the menu buttons are on separate board! Because of how convenient the menu buttons where I decided to have them setup in one of the...
  4. MorganTheAdventurer

Haha. Truthfully I have no idea how safe it is. But its outputting 5V and I've had no trouble running and charging them so far. If things seem like there getting a bit strange later on then I'll just set the second battery to only run the screen.
  5. MorganTheAdventurer

OK! I went ahead and used two battery banks. It didn't really work with the batteries in parallel so, I put the chargers in parallel instead! It's a bit odd but it works! Now i'm just waiting for the screen to come in so i can finish it up. I got a new phone so my pictures are much better...
  6. MorganTheAdventurer

So I decided to completely redo the wiring for the carterage connector just incase that was causeing the problem for why I was getting no picture. While I was in there I cut out the bottom some more so I can have the board as close to the back as I can and take some extra pictures to show off...
  7. MorganTheAdventurer

I tested the Screen on an N64 and it didn't roll in the title screen but it would during the game, so I tried replacing the capacitors but that didn't change anything. So I guess I'll have to look into a different screen. I also decided to try out the sega on a different screen to make sure its...
  8. MorganTheAdventurer

Those are great suggestions! Thank you! I should have some capacitors at work I can try replacing with, so I'll try that and those other suggestions too as soon as I'm able!
  9. MorganTheAdventurer

Hello, I'm working on my first portable system, a Sega Genesis portable, and ran into some problems. So I figured id post some stuff here and hopefully get some help and show off what I have so far. sorry for the basic photo's. its a bit of a mess right now and I didn't think of taking progress...
Back