Recent content by mcrstp

1. mcrstp

Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

i stopped visiting the site (benheck) around 2009 iirc. i remember brian had coordinated the mgc benheck suite that year and it was the last time i remember actively visiting the forum. the portables of doom guys still go every year but we coordinate via a facebook chat group, now. lol well i...
  2. mcrstp

same. i was in another life, being an irresponsible college student. thank god that's over with lol. it's nice to see a bunch of familiar names.
  3. mcrstp

shenmue dreamcast

i've seen the difference the vga mod makes and i think it's worth it. i initially wanted to suggest you paint it so the top is the bottom and the bottom is the top because the only way i've gotten that game to work in any of my dreamcasts was to flip it upside down as a joke. i think if you...
  4. mcrstp

i was samus from benheck forums. i'm not a modder but i like to read about it and i'm a retro collector. greetings.
  5. mcrstp

vskid3's Clearance Sale

what's your paypal? if the sp is ags-101 i'll give you 20 bucks plus shipping for it. 25 plus shipping if you have the charger. hit me up. i'll still buy it if it's ags-001.
Back