Recent content by legofan623

1. legofan623

Gamecube Motherboard, DD, and Regulators

I have (all working) a motherboard, DD, and associated regulators for a Gamecube. You can have em all for $10 plus whatever it costs to ship to you. Photo:
  2. legofan623

YARPP [Yet Another Raspberry Pi Portable]

I would do that but with the nature of the casing it already has very large spots for joysticks where I have them and I just don't know if I could get rid of all the material and then still have it still structurally sound, but I do agree with you about the layout being wonky so I'll keep it in...
  3. legofan623

YARPP [Yet Another Raspberry Pi Portable]

Here's my thinking: It's gonna use a Hubsan X4 H107D controller, Logitech F310 donor controller, and a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B. I'll keep this thread posted as I get to work on it, for now I'm collecting everything I'm gonna need. It's not the prettiest thing in the world but hey, who said my...
  4. legofan623

[$80] Custom RGB LED Gamecube Controllers

EDIT: I have sold this particular controller now and cannot make any more of them I'm interested in getting into the custom controller business and this is my first go at something pretty neat that I hope there's a market for. This controller has 4 7-color RGB LED's inside a clear back shell...
  5. legofan623

TI-84

Does anyone have a TI-84 (plus) that they don't need anymore? I'm taking calculus next year and I need one. Email me at legofan623@gmail.com with pics and an offer, don't wanna spend more than $40.
  6. legofan623

Gamecube Portable - The Varia Cube

This is by FAR my favorite GCp. Amazing work!
  7. legofan623

Broken SNES Portable with PSOne LCD [$30]

EDIT: SOLD. DO NOT EMAIL ABOUT THIS ANYMORE. I have the remains of my Ben Heck styled SNESp that broke on me a while back, not sure why. Even if you're not interested in a SNESp, it's still a good buy for the PSOne LCD that you can extract from it (with a bit of cutting). Asking $30 shipped...
  8. legofan623

Portable Original Xbox WTB or Build one

You're better off just getting something like this: http://goo.gl/QXpmcQ EDIT: And if you don't like the small screen size, I'm sure someone on here would be much more willing to install a bigger screen into the flip-up part than make an entire portable. Would cost you a lot less too.
  9. legofan623

Theme Change

>GBATemp
  10. legofan623

XB1"

THIS GON BE GUUUUUUD. Haven't seen something this finely-planned out on here in a long time.
  11. legofan623

Wii Mini Hacking Initiative: We WILL Crack It!

That wouldn't work as there are no Wii homebrew entrypoints that are Mii-based.
  12. legofan623

3DS Odroid Portable!

Re: 3DS Pi Portable! That digitizer to USB thing is really neat, I've never seen anything like that before. Good luck with your project!
  13. legofan623

Can 3DS system images be swapped?

In theory it would work fine, but Nintendo put in some extra console-specific security for the NAND. Check out this thread from GBATemp: https://gbatemp.net/threads/decrypt-and-re-encrypt-nand.375249/
  14. legofan623

Broken (or working) Gamecube Controller

Nah, I'd rather buy from someone in the US. Thanks though.
  15. legofan623

Broken (or working) Gamecube Controller

Eh. I've done worse. I just need the back assembly (back shell, R, L, springs, pads). I'm in Washington too.
Back