Recent content by juankamq

1. J

Unbrick psp3004

your welcome
  2. J

Unbrick psp3004

you should try this: 1. make sure that the psp's memory card is in (so it can read the Flash files needed), you need the official firmware update, format your memory card and from your computer download the firmware that you try to update on your memory card root 2. make sure psp has been...
  3. J

Unbrick psp3004

it gets bricked updating ofw?. what fw you had after that?, as far i know psp 30XX can't get unbricked, try recovery menu, if you can acces there you can unbrick it.
  4. J

Front disk loader for Cube, not from Wii

shure you can do wathever you want with the original disc reader, long as you keep the same motherboard. it would be interesting see that mechanism. Good Luck
  5. J

sd gecko problem

ohh okay, i will check that when my xenogc is here, my wire i much longer than that, but i hear that memory card wire can't be long too, and mine is tooo long an it works, well, i have to check that before i rewire it, thanks for you hel guys :D
  6. J

sd gecko problem

well i have more questions, when wiring an sdgecko is there a possibility that it dont work because the wire is too much long?. i use an IDE wire, the solid cable one, i mean just a single copper wire, i don't know how to explain in english, so that's my question.
  7. J

sd gecko problem

it's goor to hear that thaks for your answuers guys :D
  8. J

sd gecko problem

thank you, i'm asking because i have nothing to test it out till next week so, i hope its normal
  9. J

sd gecko problem

hello guys just a question, i recently wire up an sd gecko to my gamecube but i dont hace a modchip installed yet, so in gamecube menu when i go to memory card says: object inserted in slot b cannot be used, is that normal? or i did a bad wiring?
  10. J

Atomcube Handheld

thank's to all of you guys, yes! it's fully funtional, my christmas present :D
  11. J

[Finished] Atom Cube portable.

ell wiikey no sirve amigo, se me arrancaron directamente del chip, imposible de soldar, puedes comprarlo en foundmy.com, me dijeron que tienen originales
  12. J

Atomcube Handheld

i don't really know but is thick as the gamecube controller but looks bigger
  13. J

Atomcube Handheld

yes!! next time i'll be using all of those things for make it beautiful, next one will be amazing :D
  14. J

Atomcube Handheld

of course i will continue modding!, next will be a n64 i think, thanks!
  15. J

[Finished] Atom Cube portable.

usa disco amigo, tiene Xeno modchip para backups, cuando tenga alguien que me ayude a grabar subo uno!
Back